Tree of Savior Forum

Practice Area that allows access to all skills in a given base class tree

I honestly think it’d be a great idea if we would have an area to test out skills or abilities, similar to League of Legends’ practice tool.

Players could go to an area that contains dummy enemies to test out skill damages, synergies, and such, maybe class Manuals could be added, that allow you access to skills of the class itself, without taking the class, or make everyone c3/c2/c1 of all classes of that base job inside the instance, allowing them to test out skill synergies between different classes without rolling them first, saving time and effort if what they expect to be isn’t as good as they expected.

In a game where your choices are final(unless you want to spend a sh*tton of cash on Stat/Skill Resets, and that doesn’t even reset your rank), I think being able to see and test what we want to be, instead of expecting what we’re going to be after spending a large amount of time and/or money in leveling said characters, would be a great addition to the game.

7 Likes

This is what they do in Wakfu when you reset your character. Would be lovely if they made this sort if thing for ToS.

I guess a good place to test the skills, would be a map based on the Mage Tower, where have a glass floor bellow.

I know right? it’d let us be able to test out things before commiting to them.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.