Tree of Savior Forum

PP Pass PP Build Psychokino Chrono

Any thoughts?
for Chronomancer u would need a skill reset or hold off skill points because the chonomancer C1 skills are not all worth it.

also u might prefer slow over stop for the cd advantage
but idk how much -30 slow is…

so with chono the build become alot more supportive but the idea of casting pp twice is funny…

I’ve read that 30 is the normal movement speed for player characters. And from videos it looks like a maxed slow makes people barely able to move at all.

oh thats hilarious.
yeah better to go slow then, 1-3 point on stop.

Here’s an example of what happens to players who get hit by Slow.

Note that it only affects their movement speed. They can still attack and use skills just fine.

EDIT: Fixed it.

1 Like

Worth it. That was my previous build. Slow is good both pvp and mobs. its like quagmire in RO and also works on boss. Quicken is so-so and stop is a life saver. I only have chrono1 tho. At chrono 1, you can max 3 skills, i did not chose reicarnate coz it svcks.

@topic

Yeah, using pass on PP is good especially when PP is cancelled.

Speaking of Chronokino, I was wondering… Does Quicken work on tick/s skills like Psychic Pressure ?

Did they change Gravity Pole ? I just looked at the skill simulator but its in korea. Someone knows?

Gravity pole does dmg now

Lethargy attribute is op it will double dps of monk and some swordman
give it 1 point.

Shh Skrunken, dont give out teasers, Im the one you want to tease!

But yea, most Psychokino spells now have reduced cooldowns to around 20-30 sec. Meaning all Damage related spells are no longer cooldown than 30 seconds. The only skill that has longer than 30 seconds cooldown is Raise (50 seconds)

Meaning Psychokino has very decent dmg spells now compared to before. Of course people play Wizards differently, but for My sake, a Cryo - C3 Psycho is deffinetly worth it. Along with a teammate (looking at Skrunken)

relevant :smiley:
http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/[current-date%3Acustom%3AY]/[current-date%3Acustom%3Am]/[current-date%3Acustom%3Ad]/vikings-recap.jpg

Can you still reincarnate bosses for extra exp and loot?

yes

Link

Would surespell prevent PP from being cancelled? I don’t think it will but I am looking for clarification.

it work, but still get cancelled by cc such as knockback/knock down.

Ah ok thanks alot. As long as it can help against basic attacks, I’m cool.with it