Tree of Savior Forum

Potential issue with Wonderland Costume Packages

nah…if its not floating heads… its our dear commander load fail… or another bug

but i thought u wanted to see a blade for body ?

where can i buy this sh1t

3 Likes

Dont worry guys IMC will fix this after an emergency MT of 1-3 hrs and then gives you a exp tome with 7 days time limit on it :sparkles:

Huehuehue…

UPDATE: Maintenance has been extended by 30 minutes in the [EU] Fedimian server. Maintenance in all other servers is expected to be completed at the time announced originally.

For the love of HueHueHue
@haukinyau

1 Like

So the servers are up, anyone checked if bugged?

1 Like

i let you have the honor of buying that dress first

please, i insist~

huehuehue

Not going to waste my TP (even though it was free)

Huehuehue

1 Like

i know right~

#huehuehue~

there, updated~

Uhh the costume bundle did not make it into the TP shop at all. Definitely not trying to spend more TP on individual purchases…

are you still able to see the battlebird package? if so, you’re missing the 136159_001001.ipf file. I had this problem as well.

This is probably because it’s a cash shop update and when that happens usually it’s the publisher that changes the code. The dev will just apply the change to the patch and compile.

Thus resulting in errors because the publisher is usually not skilled at coding and a lot of copy pasting is involved in Cash Shop updates.

At least if this works like RO updates which I bet it does.

@random19201 Thanks for the tip. Will do a filecheck after work and see if it changes anything

expect a ninja patch soon xD. they should credit @Excrulon :v

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile: , this is actually a strange issue that occur before, launch the game with some ISP the updater will remove the latest file.

So just copy that file out from the patch folder, after you launch the game, and the updater remove the file, paste it in again, and it should fix this problem.

You can also download the patch manually here http://drygkhncipyq8.cloudfront.net/toslive/patch/partial/data/136159_001001.ipf in case steam doesn’t download it for you when you validate the file.

aaaah Excrulon <3

/20angrychars

1 Like

Funny because Deikan from Klaipeda prefers bows over blades from Deikan Hook 64 user. The great hooker

The problem of Wonderland Costume Packages for Wizard had already fixed before we opened our servers :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your attention and support :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For anybody else who had the same issue - doing a Steam file check allowed the package to show up in my TP store properly

This case is unsolve because i bought a package today witch my Wizard Male and I get a Female Swordman Costume… (I had download the game on my new pc 2 days ago)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59852952/wonderland.png