Tree of Savior Forum

Potential in trade and market

I dont find sense use potential for trade and buy in market. maybe you can give at your friend an item buying in market. you get 2 points less of potential. one buying it in market and one dealing with your friend.

give your friend silver so he can buy it from market himself. Or buy a recipe and give it to him with resources (you will have to do some manipulations with that recipe to make it tradeable again). Then there will be no loss of potential.

well, i ll be more specific. sometimes in mmo games i buy items for my wife like a surprise gift.
or in other game i have friends looking for one item but they arent near to pc. so i send to message by mobile. friend i can buy this item for you. and then they pay me the spent money.

The idea of potential is great. Like in real life, it is a measure of how good an item CAN BE. It makes sense with upgrades (decrease in potential for failing), socketing, and awakening. Gear can get stronger from each activity.

How does gear get stronger from exchanging hands? Does anything lose value because you gave it to someone else? All potential loss in trade is force you to solo.

1 Like

I like the potential too. is very real. but in trade that sux XD

Hmm I’m interested to learn how to do this. Can you gimme a hint please? :wink:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/untradable-item-bug/122208

1 Like