Tree of Savior Forum

Post Your Test Build and Feedback

1. Wiz1-Pyro3-Thaum3-Enchanter1
    Actually I really like this build as a whole concept, but there are few major issues.
  • Too many buffs count, all buffs have short duration around 1m, you will often find yourself recast everything and buffs being cancelled in a party.
  • Too many movesets for Pyro3 result in bad control efficiency not to mention you still have lot of buffs to keep it up. You need to choose what combo you want to focus, Max Firewalls for Boss, or FlameGround/FirePillar with Flare? or Max Enchant Fire for attack damage (not very worth).
  • Firepillar is the best CC skill you have, must at least lv1.
  • Enchant Fire initial line damage does not scale high like Chaplain, and the it fire property also scale quite bad like 600+ only at lv15. Enchant Lightning is better around 800 at lv5.

Plan: Change to Wiz1-Pyro2-Thaum3-Warlock1-Enchanter1
I actually like Firewall very much, I’ve lv16 and it usually kill 4-5 mobs, but I also need to kite it forever resulted I’ve no time to do other things, firewall+linker will be better though.
So instead I will PoleOfAgonyx2 to replace my firewall combo as my top ace dps skill.
While I use focus Flameground+Firepillar+Flare as my normal mobs killing.
Beside, it able to supply Enchant / Flameground / PoA /Reversi scroll as well.

1. Wiz1-Pyro2-Thaum3-Warlock2
    This is my second Thaumaturge character with more offensive side.
    Thaum3 triple swells > shrink body > mastema is very deadly to normal mobs.
    My mastema attribute lv90 dealing 120k initial hit and 40k consecutive hits (higher to 60k with trigger x8 Chapparition Cards) which usually drop Mission Boss hp to half with single skill. However Pyro2 is quite lackluster while Firepillar is still very helpful for Mastema.
    It is good build I can say, you are doing fine at HG315 with equip Shield.

Plan: Will test Wiz1-Cryo1-Linker1-Thaum3-Warlock2
Cryo mainly for the Shield attribute to fulfill the philosophy of my Total-Offensive-Total-Defensive by changing Shield<>Dagger. Linker + Mastema is godsend although it break very soon, but the initial hitis the matter, it will Kill On Sight most mobs on mastema first hit and also help me to tackle annoying archer/mage mobs.

1. Wiz2-Linker2-Thaum2-Featherfoot2
    No doubt it is very good on farming, but I hate the extra step to swell mobs.
    With the Top-Down-DPK implemented, it is quite impossible to link-swellbody all mobs during the farming.
    If you really want use SwellBody i actually think combo with mastema is better for synchronize cooldown time? JP>HK>Swell>Mastema
    I have quite many characters to run Saalus, I feel that I don’t need that much farming ability.
    KundelaSlash+Kurdaicha combo is really strong, but I still feel Warlock’s Mastema is more superior but take longer time and long CD.
    And, FF2 in party is sucks, especially nowadays rise of Cryo with IceWall+IceBlast combo will always likely block your KundelaSlash+Kurdaicha combo.

Plan: Wiz2-Linker3-Necro1-Featherfoot2
More focus on PVE, Necro for dirty pole so you can link single boss for +50% Poison Damage.
But still, FF2 is shucks in party. Link break faster (no more +50% poison damage)
Wiz1-Cryo1-Linker2-Thaum2-Warlock2 should be very good and viable, but I already have a full Warlock so I prefer full linker FF2.

1 Like

Pyro3 sorcerer3

Broken, unplayable. cant kill a single pack of mobs. have to run away almost dying. fireball does no damage, and desmodus even less. 60% nerf to flameground… how incompetent do you have to be to do a 60% nerf to any skill and think that thats a good idea. But hey i got a devil up at all times now which still does ■■■■ damage. The game is dead. screw this unless they revert changes to pyro im out.

Cleric2Priest2Monk3Inquisitor

Awesome damage, tank well, good support.

Inquisitor is weaker (or should i say fixed?)

Wheel + God Smash is awesome, pears nerfed, MM nerfed.

I also tested full int PD2, plate set no con, 35k Hp

Bokor3/Pardoner/PD2

Almost 3k Magic atack and Incineration was hitting 2.6k on lv170 mobs, Plague Vapours 2-3k ticks

EFFIGY 15 IS AWESOME, 2 HITS OF 9.3K AND A 3RD OF 12K

Archer 2/ Sapper 2/ Fletcher 3/ Mergen has sustained damage, good AoE, Nice numbers on str/dex, i prefer this path over Ranger3 build.

Oracle 3 is horrible.

Cannoneer doing little damage without good cannons

Hunter/Musketeer is nice.