Tree of Savior Forum

Post your plans for build changes

Now that stat reset is a thing Im sure some of you already have plans for class/stat changes. Post your stuff if you want or spread memes if you have nothing better to add.

R = Ranger
Rg = Rogue

A - R - Sp2 - Fl3 - Hack
to
A2 - R - ?? - Fl3 -Hack

I like Hacka and want to keep it. Was a good decision to test it on even a build that has no synergy with mount cls.

Sw - High3 - Barb1 - Doppel3
to
Sw - Barb3 - High1 - Doppel3
or
Sw3 - Cor2 - Doppel3

Was thinking about Pelt instead of High but fck it. Wheel is another cc for Punish and Crown may help Zucken.

C2 - K3 - D2 - Tao
to
C2 - K3 - D3

Taoist scks balls. Seriously, dont pick it. Its a retardedly expensive and bugged montage that doesnt even have attribute levels on its only dmg skill. Was the worst decision and I regret it since Ive picked it.

C - P3 - Chap - D - Oracle
to
??? something with Sadhu since it seems better now

A2 - Q3 - Rg - Musk
to
A2 - R2 - Appr - SR3

Already have seen footage and Quarrel still doesnt look promising at all. The aspd increase via dex is way not high enough.
Maybe my intention will change once I try it myself since the mob hp gets drastically reduced which was the biggest con for picking a single target oriented cls.

A2 - R - Sc3 - Rg
to
A3 - Q3 - ??
or
A2 - H3 - Fal - ??

Mass aoe grind build but maybe Im going for a pvp oriented type. 50:50 chance.

the only change that i will do is gems for main weapon and armor type set.

I think all my builds will be fine, but I might edit my Sadhu a little depending what we end up withā€¦

I think its way too soon to tell :confused:

How about wait it out to see if the changes are real in the first place?

And then petition for stat reset potions and rank reset vouchers because thereā€™s bound for something to go wrong.

I doubt the meta will change very much though :confused:

2 Likes

they will have a reset event, so waiting is the best bet one can makeā€¦

You seem not to understand the reasons for the change.
Sapper MUST be replaced out of the Hacka build since the de-mount mechanic is absolutely unbearable and there is not a change in sight. Its a problem specificly with the delay of the mounting after skill usage, that fact that the pet gets instantly killed in a mass pull and gets lost by the slightest sign off cc, not to mention the key combo on controller is super inaccurate and I often de-mount myself for pressing L1+2 for too long because I need to push forever and wait until I randomly proc the mounting.

The high3 always been like a Bulldozer that tries to compete with a dragster on a 1/4 racing mile. X-cut+Cleave+Skyliner have potential to cause 200k+ with enough gear etc but heck, you have no idea how frustrating it is to apply this combo in party. Mobs are already dead mostly after I use Cleave and there are just a few sitatuation were you can bring the full potential down the road. And now we will have even less hp on targets which means its getting more useless then ever.
The combo is static as well while you can freely move with Pouncing.

Taos only job (at least in my build) is to boost Zaibas and it often fails and the debuff uptime is a fcking joke. On the other hand Druid 3 has Lycan and Stone Henge to increase dps of ALL skills and gives tons of def/mdef especially in combination with Transformation that you can lvl up higher to have 100% uptime if you want.
Not to mention lycan has some powerful attacks as filler during the burst offtime and trust me, you have alot offtime.

And none of these relations going to be changed by the slightest chance with the coming patch. So maybe take that ā€œjust waitā€ and eat it up and face that some mechanics and relations cannot be solved by adding another dmg formula.

Well in my dun runs most of the time its more like Link+Fb mobb dead next mobb link+Fb mobb deadā€¦
Whatever cls you pick in the end you just run behind the Pyrolinker and let them kill all mobbs.

Now the only thing i do in 2-3 pyro runs (This happen quite often btw) ist staying around and get free exp and get the #1 on Bosses.

Pyro nerf incoming. I dont think that will be a problem in the future. The mechanic of Fireball also has changed. Looks like Pyro will be as sh*t as before the buff, lol.

1 Like

They dont need to be sh!t but now its just to much xD

actually when i heard DEX no longer gives crit rate, I donā€™t want to play anymore :joy:

3 Likes

Gonna keep my two main characters the same, Cleric2-Krivis3-Druid2-Taoist and Wiz3-Elem3-Warlock2, they both crush everything and will continue too come the changes, plus I find them super fun to play.

I have plenty of other characters that I may change ever so slightly (if even at all) but the one character that will drastically change is my Squire SORRY UPRPRC :<

Sw3-Rodel3-Shinobi-Murmillo or Sw1-Pelt2-Rodel3-Shinobi-Murmillo or Sw1-Pelt3-Rodel3-Murmillo. Itā€™s tough to say because level 15 Thrust may be extremely potent as a Shinobi, but also Peltastas Armor Break may be too, then of course thereā€™s the cookie cutter Murbinobi build.

1. Reset whole team

2. Wait for a few weeks or a month to pass (unless thereā€™s a crazy must-do event)

3. Build to the new meta

One sure thing is that Iā€™m going to reset my Squire to Sw3 Cata1 Squire3 Lancer1.

Iā€™m still uncertain about the others (even my HopGoon main) since nothingā€™s on stone yet, especially the stat and equipment changes since the rework makes the two more important than skills.

4 Likes

Before : C2->Priest3->Oracle->PD2
After : C2->Priest3->Miko->Oracle->Kabba

the event gives you reset everyday, I think you should try all possible build than waiting for othersā€¦

1 Like

hey i suggest you a2r2fl3

high anchoring lvl 10 is 15 AAR and 411% dmg plus lower enemy crit resistence. Also more damage to barrage and steady aim is good.

With balance patch R2 become much more worth than before that many ppl say is ā€œmehā€ and pick scout

This is what they did with Kupole (aka K-Test Server).

Why does everyone assume weā€™re going to get the exact same treatment at iToS (Steam Live Servers)?

IMC has historically been stingy with resets with iToS. Chances are we wonā€™t get that sweet, sweet daily reset and instead get something a little more difficult (has a pre-req of sorts, or you need to do a something like complete DG runs or stuff like that) or worse, something convoluted (like a daily task with the reward at the end).

Until IMC claims that theyā€™ll implement the same exact event at iToS, no one should base their plans on it.

We can [infer] what we might probably get, but knowing IMC, you people should be more cautious than this.

5 Likes

Worse, we get RNG cubes that drops Talt instead of reset potions.

6 Likes

To be fair to @Krystal, Iā€™m not mad at him/her or anything like that.

A little over a year into the game, people shouldā€™ve learned by now not to assume anything when it comes to IMC, nor have high expectations, lest they want to feel that they ā€œgot IMCā€™dā€; then theyā€™ll be here in the forums getting mad at something that was within their controlā€¦ expectations.

7 Likes

Speaking of resetsā€¦

If this extends until the next maintenance, Iā€™ll probably just drop the game again and return when the rework and resets are implemented. :disappointed:

5 Likes

iā€™ll probably test my c2>p2>monk3>inqui first.
iā€™ve been thinking of resetting this to:
c2>p2>monk1>ora>kabba>inqui
or
c2>p2>monk2>kabba>inqui

but i might still choose to retain the original if i wonā€™t be satisfied with the latter proposed builds, unless somebody comes up with a really better and convincing monk-inqui build.