Tree of Savior Forum

Post your Picture 2: Electric Boogaloo

Nice! How many seconds are you able to hold this position? My personal best is 0.5. :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s completely ignore the fact that last thread had more than an year of existance, wasn’t created by me, was located right here on General Discussion, and only got deleted because its OP changed its name to “IMC failed us”. You keep trying to tie my nationality to whatever it is you don’t like, and you’re only making yourself sound stupid with each post.

Piss off, seriously. Your baits are so low quality that your entire existance is offensive to real trolls. You won’t start a flamewar on this thread and get it deleted, especially because everyone knows what happened and what’s going on. The only thing going down in flames is your reputation.

15 Likes

1 Like

Those dakimakuras though.

4 Likes

yea people make holes for fleshlight to them

As long as it’s not harmful, people can do whatever they want, however they want.
I don’t judge.

me and all my glory lolz names Joshua IG name CrimsonRoyalties (Orsha) feel free to add me i play casually or untill the tp bundles work and i get my toekn then ill be on grind mode

5 Likes

So… This is me ;^) How do I look m8?

2 Likes

Damn hot! I like your creepy side. :grin:

Why are you thinking the other thread was deleted for spamming?

The previous thread was one of the biggest ones in the whole forum, and just got deleted because the original post was edited to a rather agressive and polemic post

And eventhough i don’t agree with what is said in your quote, i flagged you for innapropriate, and i believe i don’t even have to explain why

1 Like

I may or may not have yet posted in my alter-ego profile, but I do admit there sure are some attractive people in the playerbase.

2 Likes

Seriously, i’ll just ignore you now, child

Only in TOS forums will you see someone trying to start a flame war IN a PYP thread.

You’re the dude with the dakimakura! :grin:

Or maybe the yoga guy? Maybe…

You’re myself?