Tree of Savior Forum

Post for unbreakable weapon upgrade reports

Not defending at all. But it seems a little radical show every item +10 or beyond with full potential. I mean +10/+11 full potential are not impossible to get in the legit way.

teamname > Puro-
3 lvl 7 gem

Silute server @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max

2 Likes

Uhā€¦whatā€™s wrong with the 3 level 7 gems? I mean getting to +10 with only 3 loss is nice but not unreal.

And this is what I meant byā€¦lynching the wrong peopleā€¦bwahahhhaha

theres no loss. Since the 3 loss its cuz of the gems. U know the game very well. Thats not the question. Ive never seen 3 gems lvl 7 on a weapon in Silute. Its hard to ge one to lvl 6 (ask everyone), and silute isnt the oldest server. Think about it.

2 Likes

Benefit of doubtā€¦mateā€¦everything is possibleā€¦cause I can easily trade equips to my alt so I can affix jewels in itā€¦then give it back to my main.

THEN AGAINā€¦everything is possibleā€¦XDā€¦

take a breath before acusse everyone. Remember many many people was transfered from klai/orsha to their regional server, so they have been playing for a while. Also, i agree gems lvl 7 are hard to get, but itā€™s not impossible, i manage to get one (5 monsters gem, 10000 materials obtained from bees, a lot of lvl 2 gems from demon prison 2, and the rest just materials from the market) and im playing since may. So if there is someone playing around a year, isnā€™t that rare.

Again, im not defending the exploiters, they deserved at least a perma ban, but acuse everyone with a +10 weapon and full potential, itā€™s just silly.

1 Like

I forgot socketing costs potential, I see the issue now, still donā€™t see the gems issue though. You can do the feidimian party quest 5x a day to get sparkly cubes full of gems. If you do this every single day I canā€™t imagine itā€™ll take too long to get a gem to lvl 7.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@gotwatchuneed

Well, do you want me to remove it? I can remove it if you want to :slight_smile:

I just posted this because the staff asked for support on one threadā€¦ but not everyone will see itā€¦ they didnā€™t announce on how to ā€œsupportā€ them, pretty sure reporting high upgrade weapons will not prove anything because Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t record anything on their database that will count as solid evidence

Anyone who thinks this is lynching pls read :slight_smile: I didnā€™t post these to destroy the playersā€™ reputations

possible of Monster gem Dupe

It has more than a month that others use this bug.

IMC and its bugs ended the game.

I was pretty damn close to getting a +10 Grand Cross, but the damn upgrades didnā€™t wanna go to +10. Eventually after Potential blew out twice and the second time being a fail streak I just sold it for +7 to save the little smidge of Potential left. -3-

Itā€™s most certainly possible to get a +10 weapon. Maybe even +15 through sheer luck. Honestly though whoever thought of batch loading needs their head on the chopping block.

1 Like

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max

Doing 22 in a recenty crashed fd ch1

Now is 27:

1 Like

nah totally gucci lul. doesnt really matter to me bruh.

so basicly its only this gold anvil is the soruce of bug??
i heared it has to do with login in and outā€¦

I think the source of the bug is the skills that crash channels which is rouges capture and druids transformation.

Person upgrades, if it fails, they crash the serverā€¦ when a server crashes it rolls back which means it is returned to the ā€œunfailedā€ state and do it until it succeedā€¦ which then you can also use it for other purposes like, trade talts to your friend, friends goes out of channel, crash the server, get back the talts but the talt that you gave your friend willl not disappear which means infinite silver. Iā€™m not sure this is how it works but i think that this is how they do it.

They can probably solve the high + equips exploits by only allowing upgrading on towns then making skills not allowed on towns

AFAIK the bugs works that way: You try to enchance, if you fail, you crash the channel and go back in time, reapeat until succeed.

The vĆ­deo above is the moment that him succeed, all fails was conveniently left out.