Tree of Savior Forum

Possible Chrono builds

So the only way to Rez bosses is a very unreliable reincarnate? That seems like a bit of a bust :frowning:

On the topic of builds, I was also wondering about a wiz 3/X/Chrono 3. I understand why cryo and possibly pyro work better, but I’m also contemplating about future ranks and cap raises. Assuming we get rank 8 in a year or less, I’m thinking a wiz 3 with rank 8 dps class would work very well. Of course, this leads me to the question of which class would work best at c4 currently. Is ele 1 that bad? Would thaumaturge 1 be useful for the shrink enemy? Linker 1 seems completely gimped atm, so I’m not sure bout that.

Well, you can still take pyro 1 or kino 1 since you will have damage stats/equips.

If you are planning build for future ranks i dont think thau is a good idea.

Hey guys reincarnate finally worked! It was on the last boss of saiulai mission, and we got tele’d out before we could kill it since they revive at full health lmao

I’m a Wiz1>Pyro1>Linker1>Pyro2>Chrono1>Chrono2 so far and i’m loving it.
Pyro2 and Linker1 are really, really great classes for Chrono since with Linker you can drag multiple monsters together, Timestop them and then use ground-attack-skills like Fire Pillar and Flame Ground to damage them while they’re still helpless in Timestop. And if you’re certain that they will survive it then you can, while they are still in Timestop, stack 2 fireballs on them so the moment timestop ends they get hit by 2 fireballs.

I’m still undecided what to take as rank 7 : Warlock or Chrono 3
Warlock would be cool since Pole of Agony would be another great aoe that works on Timestopped monsters and summoning evil spirits would be a neat additional attack skill for when Timestop is on cooldown
Chrono 3 on the other hand would be great for Pass, providing more support for the party, allowing more use of Timestop and allowing you to stack up to 4 fireballs and 2 flamegrounds at the same time (Gather monsters -> Joint penalty -> Hangmans Knot -> Timestop -> Fire Pillar -> Flame Ground -> Fireball -> Fireball -> Pass -> Flame Ground -> Fireball -> Fireball -> watch 4 fireballs activate on all monsters once Timestop runs out).

@dmhamilt :
There are more skills that can hit Timestopped enemies. Here is a list (not sure if complete) https://docs.google.com/document/d/11kEeBxXmUGEukD3sL41R96-8J-0zFCq9kKNaZcUHEkY/edit

1 Like

Huh. So its all multi-hit ground AoEs then? Even more reason to be pyro-chrono.