Tree of Savior Forum

Possible - Bot and exploring Bug

Player botting and possibly a bug to go fast and stay invisible.
He stands in the center of the room and kill all the monsters around and do not catch anything.

Place: Royal Mausoleum 1F
Server: Gabija
Name player: Vana Loaos

Its called speedhack and its exploit not exploring, well hopefully the new anti-cheat system will catch and punish those sorry excuse of human beings.

Other thing too, you need proof to acuse others also, no video no proof, i tried one yesterday but he noticed i was looking at him and ran to other map by warping.

1 Like

Thx for your answer!

I have a print of it and attacking the monster dying.

Yeah screenshots dont work on this type of problem, video is the best way since its in movement and you can catch the person doing the hack.

oh… so its a hack… I saw a player doing the same thing… killing mobs around so fast… I thought he is an archer or something but when I checked its a warrior…

No,t its a speedhack, he moves fast and the server dont update fast enough so it looks like he is in one place attacking but in truth he is already on other place, but i saw other hack that the player hit far away monsters and suck the loot, something similar to one that was used on Maple Story long time ago.