Tree of Savior Forum

Positive side to being a sorc?

Im currently lv 118, half way to class rank 13.
Wiz1>Wiz2>Linker1>Ele1 = terrible build cant single target dps for sh*t, but good enough aoe to keep the struggle alive.

I am looking to go Sorc1>Sorc2>Ele2/Sorc3 - undecided.

What are the pro’s from being a sorc? all i’ve heard are the cons from browsing the forums. Is the SP drain as bad as everyone says? is the AI as un-developed as everyone says?

I’ve already gotten my templeshooter card ready for when the class change comes. Got it for 50k off a buddy.

Finally, should I just reroll and start a new character Wiz1>Pyro1>Pyro2>link1. And keep the Ele build as a true aoe dps going for Ele3?

Stats incase they matter: 190 Int 40 Cons, Spr base and buffed with gear to 20. 6.3k HP and 1.7k SP

SP drain is ridiculous. Sorcerer is a Potion chug simulator with bonfire bonus gameplay of sitting and waiting for SP. Ele gets good at c3.

As a Cryo3 Sorc 1 at 141 Sorc is super terrible at C1 pet AI is so bad buff cat us great though.

Do you use templeshooter? apparently that makes the bad AI a little more tolerable due to it being ranged

Yeah im using templeshooter but it still does alot of stupid stuff and the small tether range for the pets to follow doesnt help either.