Tree of Savior Forum

[Updated: March] Population count based on Adv Journal data

What problem are you trying to solve?

the problem u want me to ignore

1 Like

Well I think all name calling and what not is silly from either side so I’d rather not take part in that.

But in reality most of the similar post simpy show statistic and say “game is dying” etc. That’s not really feedback.
I mean the effort people put to post things usually tells whether their intentions are genuine or something else.
If it’s a frequent poster there’s reputation too obviously.

But yeah obviously it’s just the posters opinions which is why it’s great we have this thing called a forum where we can reply and correct false information or voice our disagreements.

I absolutely agree with this.

This is an issue they do need to work on. Fact is what they’re doing is not working and they need to make some changes. I do hope that the fact that they’re hiring people specifically for our version will help them improve our service.
It’s difficult content wise as there’s still quite many things in need of a rework which while important is not always the best people bringer. When they get to focus more on new content I think things could potentially really start to improve. (And the obvious engine/pvp/gvg improvements.)

1 Like

The problem of not being able to ignore things you don’t like? That’s indeed a complicated issue no one here will be able to help you with :sad:

3,6k ? you need a pair of glasses, in 1 month, the game can not reach a number greater than 2,100 players online, in 3 divided servings this is near the abyss.

not to mention that on weekends or holidays, players are barely logging the game from so annoying that it has become.

You need a pair of glasses as well.

CCU =/= Active Players :woman_shrugging:

Now stop with the doompost. Shoo, go away.

This game is in such a horrible state that even veterans that come back don’t last longer than a week.

more dead people coming on forums?

6 Likes

Where are the dead people?

If you have been following these post, you will notice some who
proudly proclaim they have quitted/left/deleted the game.

1 Like

The key to a happy life is to accept that you actually have no control :heart:

bear it trolls x3

1 Like

Oh hey this is getting really sad.
It’s good that you understand that you have no control over other people’s opinions and that you should just ignore things you don’t like on the forums, but… having no control over your life and being proud of it, that’s really depressing.

3 Likes

Right now (first week of AJ), I see a lot of afk necro/sorcs with over 5k+ journal points. Not really a good sign, considering that I can easily spot around 30-50 of them active.

Yeah, a lot of my telsian friends quit :<

Even rage quit because of what I said above, lul that guild leader is still not banned for doing “that” after several reports via bot report function.

I wonder how many I’ll spot now that we’re getting merged with varena.

It’s not an entire community. One flag is enough if your post is against forum rules.

Then we just wait :woman_shrugging:

@LunarRabbit
See what you’ve done? Another villain had a breakdown all thanks to you.

1 Like

Awww u guys are so cute. Kawaiiii

1 Like

Wonder when the community will notice they are playing a bad mobile game on PC?

Oh well lol.

1 Like

I will leave here 3 tips that I consider priorities for the game.

1 - Recycling of items
With each upgrade of the game the old items become obsolete, items like virtov, catacombs and many others that have become rubbish. Clean up the game, change the way you get those items, or otherwise delete them. When your bedroom is messy and you buy a new bed you should not keep the old bed unless you are a pig.

2 - Challenge and difficulty
A game without difficulty does not make sense, the only content with challenge in fact is Challenge mode levels 6 and 7, the game needs a challenge in the other contents, both in the initial quests as in Salus, Uphill, Dungeons …

3 - Change DG’s for Dungeons with scheduled time
This model is certain, at scheduled times (ex 10:00, 12:00, 21:00, 23:00) the mission is open for half an hour, everyone will be scheduled to play this time together, this should be the focus of the end game, something that brings players together for a while, in the game phantasy star online 2 is how it works and the super right.

Hello! March numbers are in.

# Server TN registered >1k points >5k points >10k points >25k points Feb '18 Change
1 [SA] Silute 13,888 7,061 2,833 1,341 140 13,351 +4.0%
2 [NA] Klaipeda 10,554 5,016 2,044 941 112 10,388(a) +1.6%
3 [EU] Fedimian 7,583 3,493 1,321 597 85 6,849 +10.7%
4 [SEA] Telsiai 6,453 3,295 1,424 587 76 6,993(b) -7.7%

(a) Klaipeda and Orsha total TN combined: 7,340 + 3,048 = 10,388
(b) Telsiai and Varena total TN combined: 3,560 + 3,433 = 6,993

Total Team Names registered across all servers: 38,478 (+2.4%)
Total Team Names on kTOS (provided by @Hmmmm) : 8,930 + 5,208 = 14,138 (+5.0%)

Adventurer Journal ranking leaders:

# Server AJ Leader score
1 [SA] Silute 80,801
2 [SEA] Telsiai 77,417
3 [NA] Klaipeda 75,275
4 [EU] Fedimian 67,080
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.