Tree of Savior Forum

Popular build in Ktos

It seems like Pyro-Ele-Taoist is universally popular in global and also Ktos but it seems like more and more people are saying that Pyro-Chrono-Taoist is the way to go in Ktos. Is this because of new changes in Ktos? I just returned yesterday and I’m completely lost. I’m very careful about which build to take.

From what I read Chrono variety is better for team play and much better for single boss damage. Ele variation is ‘slightly’ better than Chrono version on aoe damage. Is this true? If this is true then it seems like Chrono is the easy choice. What do you guys think?

For pvp I’m going to make Cyro/Psychokino/Omni

So you’re saying chrono is better than Elementalist?

I’m leaning towards Elementalist instead of Chrono because for PvE I think pure nuke is more fun than utility mix. Plus I just found out they got rid of haste for Chrono and that’s garbage.

well you speak about pve build there

ppl tend to take chrono cause it fits everywhere (wb, pve, pvp)

BUT elem useless in pvp? 21 sec stone curse lol, one of my mate tbl with this and it’s op

21 fkn seconds

So if I’m going to have a separate character for pvp, Cyro/Kino/Omni and I want a full on pve character then Pyro/Ele/Tao?

I’m probably going to make RuneCaster/Chrono/Tao for pve team play. How does that sound?

I’m more confused now lol