Tree of Savior Forum

Popolion Emoticons don't fit the sliding shout bar

Now the problem is that the emoticons are way too big that it affected the shout bar, they don’t appear right and only 10% of the top of the emoticon is being shown.

Pls fix. Literally unplayable. Kthxbai.

i kind of actually like the extra large popomotes XD

1 Like

I will stab you with a kepa for saying such a thing >.>

increase your chat window and let the emotes be decent sized…

now if I could increase the text outside of chat too without making other text too big, I would be happy…

too many ppl praying for large popo emotes and now they’re too stronk that the shout bar can’t handle them :satisfaction:

I thought they fixed it so that popo emote only displays peak performance when used by itself, not with text. Right now, it displays in full blurry glory either way.

Also, wasn’t it recommended to disable shout bar for more FPSSSSSSSSSSSS?

1 Like

I’m only talking about the shout sliding bar on the top of your screen. They don’t fit anymore unless it’s only me getting that bug

right that bar…

I forgot it existed…

never use it, just look at chat, that bar is distracting and lowers performance of the game…

Doesn’t really bother my PC since I can run the game at 60 FPS constantly

Just dont use that top bar?

Big popos are nice, but some of them are blurry…

Why are people’s solution to things that don’t work is to just put them out of view instead of asking the devs or the staff to do something about the bug?

and like you said, big popo’s are nice and some of them are actually blurry because the their sizes were changed, they got too big.

a glass vase falls in the floor and breaks into pieces, in the attempt to put it back together the entire room is filled with glue and sharp shards…

Could attempt to continue fixing the vase on another room or throw all way…

does that answer your question?_?

Or your metaphor doesn’t work here because the point is that I’M REPORTING BUGS IN A BUG REPORTING SECTION OF THE FORUM, BUGS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A PART OF THE GAME ERGO THEY NEED TO BE FIXED

I hope that makes you understand the point of a “Gameplay Bug Report” topic of the forum.

Edit: Get rekt.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.