Tree of Savior Forum

Popo point shop suggestions

hello, im already a old RPG’s player and i hav a suggetion for the new update of the popo point shop, i know is the firts time this shop is out, but i think that whit this and the fact that u can only adquire this points is staying login for a long time (yeah, 30 mins for 10 points isnt worth) is lame, so i give my suggestions here :

1 Win points killing mobs : kill some mobs to get an “x” amount of points, Example : Kill 100 mobs to get 5 points

2 Party quest : Finish all your entrys on dungeons, party quest to get points, Example: Finish succesfully lvl 120 dungeon 3 times and get 50 points (this one can be fixed to only works on dungeons around your lvl, to aboid the low lvl dung farm)

3 boss chase : hunt bosses to get points, field boss or world boss, the higger the lvl, higger the price

4 Daily quest : Do special quest to get points

5 pvp : Win a pvp match or defeat some enemies to get points

I think this will make the game more fun bcause u will hav a purpuse to do ciertain things, not only farm to lvl up or get a special item, hope this help us to make this game even more fun

for most of those act, we already get reward/ point for adv journal and tbl point for pvp so idk, seems redundant…

but… what im thinking is adding popo point as reward for those daily quest, party quest or maybe mission, bcause i doubt people is still doing those content, so its a chance to revive them

1 Like

most ppl just farm an specific place today, so ill like to see again the RPG’S spirit whit quest and party quest