Tree of Savior Forum

Popo boost special equipment box only gave out 2 reservoir weapons

Was I supposed to get 2 sets of reservoir weapons (4 in total)? I only got a sword and a dagger (1 set) but the package says that the popo equipment (scout) box is supposed to give out 2 swords and a dagger plus a pistol (2 sets).

I need help with this problem because I cannot reach a gear score, and I cannot receive a full set bonus of the lv480+ equips because i have my second weapon slot empty (or rather filled with some junk I found in the quest reward, vasilisa or whatever its called).

Please help. The game gets too difficult without the set equip bonus which I don’t have right now. I tried upgrading the vasilisa but its taking ages and too much resources when its supposed to be free and an intact part of the boost!

Update: I crafted the reservoir weapons from the quest rewarded vasilisa weapons. I wasted about 500k+ lada coins (converting them to gabiya then buying scales and reinforcing them to +20 - to upgrade them to reservoir) and hours of play time. I still can’t reach a gear score because although my character stat says that i achieved a gear score of 15000+, the second weapon slot is equipped with crafted ones that are non-event. So the global average comes to around 14500ish that I am stuck in.

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : korea

Server Name: W

Team Name: replay

Character Name: hash

Bug Description : described as above. Popo event box not giving out full contents.
변질자 무기랑 라다주화를 보상으로 돌려주세요
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.