Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] 💊 What do you think will help the game gain more players, even if temporarily?

I also wish they could rework some things so they can add content for all ranks or in general gameplay. Hunting Grounds is kind of like this but still is kind of limited and gets old fast for people who already have good gears for all level ranges.

2 Likes

We also need more non-leveling stuff. Social stuff like player housing. Wildstar has such a system.

5 Likes

Game hardly has any publicity, and those who are here is because of RO. So, advertisement targeted to gamers who didn’t know RO would help, I believe.

Another thing, a very important one, many players are leaving because new items came and the old ones lose their value. For example, three months ago virtov was the big deal, it was really hard to get, now nobody wants it, same is happening to lolopanther, and will happen to solmoki in a few months. Orange weapons were hard to get until last week. So, what I’m trying to say, it feels a waste of time to try to get this items if then they’re easy as hell. Leveling is another issue, now you can get a 330 character in a week, it just feels unfair for us, players who have been here from the beginning, and does not stimulate to keep playing.

Now, for example, imagine they reword the transcend system and from night to day becomes far more easy, How would you feel if you invested around 400kk in transcending your items? It makes you want to play something else, as simple as that.

1 Like

Virtov has always been trash imho, it was a 3000-4000 hp upgrade over white equip that costed 200k for a full set.

told u all already… more ass cracker to u
and commandloadphail will hunt us again
totally legit cube and gear also coming
tolly legit imc… well played~!!

3 Likes

Plot twist: Yuri and Leticia are G.I.R.L.s (Guy In Real Life) :smiley:

2 Likes

GAIN more players not retain the ones it already has?
Then ■■■■ like rank 9 is a waste of time. Most players will fuking leave long before they reach rank 9, most people aren’t rank 8 and Im almost 99.999% positive the overwhelming majority of people left before actually reaching rank 7.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.