Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Future of Catagoon (Cata C3 > Dragoon): Dragoon C2 or Dragoon > Lancer? šŸ‡

You must be really sad theiršŸ˜Ÿ unlike here in varena. Every channel in almost every map has atleast 1 player or botā€¦
Hehe

Not really lol. I can solo anywhere i want. I think partties might just slow me down. Cuz when u solo yes exp is lower but u get more gold.

However when you are alone in demon prison 2 it is a bit creepy XD. All the leveling guides dont apply to me.

1 Like

but but butā€¦the point of mmorpg is having multiple playersā€¦even a loner guy like ā€¦appreciate thatā€¦:smile:

I wouldnt mind more ppl in grinding spots lol.

@fatedhour @Biskee Catagoon is a good class to Solo, especially if you like farming with swash or in areas where the mobs are far apart. At higher levels a party might be needed for exp, but the silver gain of going solo and a decent clear speed for anything under 10k HP made me skip any party at bees and I will at least try to do it at higher level maps lol

1 Like

pressing C guard while have trot is a litte weird i think

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

PelHopCata3Dgoon1 ā€”> Dgoon2 or;
Swordsman3Cata3Dgoon1 -----> Lancer

I am leaning towards the Lancer, not really addicted to DPS, more interested in utility role for GvG someday. The silence skill AND the knockback attribute on ordinary attack is just too damned sexy for me.

Whatā€¦it looks badass imho. One of the reasons I want a shieldšŸ˜Ž

wierd???:imp:

hahha
What i mean is you have Trot for mobility why you press C that make you stop and not move

also for lancer i think better get Corsair 1 for hook
Since lancer got skill 2 skills for gap closer
Hook them then Crush / Joust

*edit : can you use swashbuck for detect hidden enemy ?
Since enemy that being swaschbuck got glow effect

Haha. I misinterpretedā€‹:blush::sweat_smile:

Hmm that swash detecting hidden. Specially in tbl. That is a good idea.forward that to imc. I always play effects off coz ya know the fps in this game.:persevere:

Yes it does but only if you see the glow, then it takes you a while to reach him.

You only rarely press C, usually to bait an archerā€™s best skills or troll another swordie. Then keep running.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If Iā€™m using C and weā€™re not 1v1 and he keeps attacking, I guess his life is already sad. Thereā€™s still discrimination for people with mental illnesses out there.

You should place a disclaimer at the bottom that reads please do not consider this as build advice Some poor soul is gonna end up with a highlander cata 2 and lvl10impaler then shinobi :joy:

Man Iā€™m glad youā€™re having fun, havenā€™t had time to even get my main to 280. I mostly read the forums from work, so I canā€™t play all the crazy alts I want.

Hey at least people who took hop3 will have a nice goon2 DPS path to go for, so not everyone got screwed by R8. The poor corsairs got it rough now :joy:

1 Like

Sword3 Cata3 Dragoon2 is the true Lord Knight Build~

I actually donā€™t know the status ailment level of the bind effect from Dethrone (for bloodletting) , but 5 seconds of movement restriction with a fast+ranged+burst+lowCD+2overheats+impresiveHitbox skill is more CC and utility for the team than all that Lancer brings to us for this team PvP battles.

Some people here said that Lancer seems to be more TBL/GvG focus than lancer but if you analyze the skills is actually a 1vs1 duelist like fencer (but fencer havenā€™t mechanisms against magic users).

I really think that in the official PvP here, with the information we currently have about these classes, Dragoon C2 is more effective.
With lancer, in massive pvp, you can only bring a disable of a magic AoE skill (and silence a mage) with a CD of arround 30 seconds while with Dragoon you can restrict movement to all people in front of you with a ranged skill for 5 seconds (2 overheats + Only16CD).

Going Lancer for our actual PvP ( TBL/GvG and not duels) is have fear for a Dethrone nerf or have hope for a better Lancer TBL/GvG improvements in ranks 9 and 10, right now, as i said, it seems just a 1v1 duelist not the frontlane of a war (and yes,a joust is 1v1 duel so it can fit with his skill set of now and the future one).

Also future PvP Lancers have the problem of a filler rank before taking Lancer, and not an optimal one ( just C1 of corsair / doppel / dragoon in rank 7) a natural punish of all the actual core Cata builds (swC3 / cataC3) with the addition of Lancer.

-BONUS-
But afterall, nerfs are real, ninja balance updates too, stats resets arenā€™t sold, class ranks resets doesnā€™t exist and everything you believe now and everything you havenā€™t doubts that works this way, can change without any consideration, and reroll or ragequit will be real again one more time.

Good luck guys, we are all doomed with the paths that devs prepare to us, we must accept an uncertain fate (Just follow your :heart: Kokoro :heart: :3).