Tree of Savior Forum

[Poll] Do you want silver can be trade?

Hi,

I want to know if silver trading is really important to you or not.
(this is suggestion category, so hopefully Staff will see your vote for improvement)

• Yes, enable Silver trading
  • No, keep it disabled

0 voters

Currently in KTOS, you can trade item (Token Buff) but you cannot trade money/silver.

Personally I hope I can transfer silver to my friends, but I still can live without it. So I want to suggest IMC games to charge silver trading with TP (only for silver).

There are rumors saying that we have to wait 20 hours to get 5TP for free. (4hrs = 1TP)
Why not charge 5 + 1 TP for silver trading?

Maybe not the best idea to prevent goldsellers, but this is my idea at least for now. :sunglasses:

So, please vote and leave your suggestions and opinions.

2 Likes

it would be nice to have a team bank where you can deposit money from all characters and take too…

3 Likes

There’s no need to use Strawpoll anymore, now that our forum Poll is fully working again. Here’s an example:

[quote][poII]

• No, keep it disabled
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [/poII][/quote]
    And it comes out like this:
  • No, keep it disabled
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0 voters

As for the poll, I’d rather it stay disabled. It encourages people to use the market more while helping to stop gold-sellers from making an easy profit off this game and its hype. If people want to help their friends, they can buy them items and trade them those items, but silver should stay out of the picture.

4 Likes

Keep Disabled but you can trade silver through Team warehouse or whatever it called.
i mean silver from alternative char.

3 Likes

Not being able to trade currency makes it much harder for gold sellers. It also leans the game towards having a different currency though.

Depends on the community.

Wait, so as of right now, there is no silver trading on release? How about with tokens? How about if you deposit silver into your bank on one character, can i withdraw it on a different one?