Tree of Savior Forum

[Poll] Do AFK Bokers need fixing soon?

According to afkers’ self report, one can make 700k silver per hour afk farming at 380lv HG.

This is a show-hands so that IMC has a reason to take some action.

• It is top priority. Fix it ASAP.
  • There are things more important to fix like XX, but I think this is also important to fix within a month.
  • I can stand watching people making 17mils per day afking for a few months. Fix it within 10 patches maybe.
  • I don’t care. Fix it next year so that I can join them as well.

0 voters

I personally play Bokor Sorc Necro as a sub and I hate it when my class gets bashed and seen as a ‘afk’ build. I personally love running the class in dungeons and CMs (I play another main in higher level content) because I love a summoner build.

I understand that measures have to be taken so that people cannot afk with it. However, I’m afraid that it might lead to the class being so much more troublesome to play in actual pve content outside of afk farming. For one, it literally takes 5 casts to summon an entire army of skeletons instead of 1 cast like before which makes things so inconvenient.

I don’t know how but would making players needing to actively cast skills or the ‘attack’ function make it less able to afk farm? I don’t know so…

2 Likes

No-one cares that they make 700k an hour, thats not the issue at all.

Everyone is up in arms b/c they block legit players actually PLAYING the game from farming areas efficiently.

If you setup your garbage AFKmancers in unpopulated and out of the way maps no-one would care, is it still a garbage tactic, yes, but again, no-one is going to freak out and start a massive 300 reply thread for you afk farming Guard’s Graveyard.

Its quite a different story when a guild like Melody sets up all their already stupidly rich players in the top hunting ground map of the game, Baubas Cave.

2 Likes

i will sue the devs

why was bokor so weak when clerics had it but now its OP when wizards have it

this is clericist

Obviously need to be fixed, but clearly it’s not the top priority
Top priority as for now should be weekend grind event that was disabled and servers stability

1 Like

The game is a mess and you care about THIS?

1 Like

I doubt that stable server is ever gonna be within reach. It’s more like a wrong choice of game engine and some wrong decisions in fundamental architecture design than just implementation.

To solve it, it’s pretty much easier to write TOS from ground up all over again.

You know TOS didn’t fully support AMD CPU? That already showed how immature their technical dev team is in Korea.

Yeah, I know about GPU problems in ToS. But jToS managed to fix that problem somehow - their ToS’ performance is fluent and awesome. No lags, no spikes, no stuttering.

dont think it has anything to do with GPU but server stability, Jtos and Ktos probably get better service than Itos

You guys do realize that every class changes is done in kTOS first and you whining here won’t make those developers notice it, right?..

1 Like

Not exactly. The whole feeling of the game being smooth without any technical lags is just astounding on jToS. Gosh I wish jToS landed the same time as iToS. Living in Japan I would rather play on jToS -_-

…“boker”

2 Likes

TOS is actually written in a way to route connections in a smaller region. That’s why KTOS and JTOS works ok.

That is also why lots of Korean MMOs have lag issues after moving to global version.

Better question: What should happen to the people caught abusing it?

• Short Bans
  • Long Bans
  • Gains Removed, Including Items Purchased
  • All of the Above
  • Nothing/Something Else

0 voters

Can you add a “Deport back to Silute” option to the poll please, thanks.

I dunno, every time Silute comes up my posts get hidden, I don’t think they need yet another reminder.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.