Tree of Savior Forum

Pls improve the weapon swap mechanics!

please make some changes about tis mechanics, Especially on swordman circle.

first. the actually mechanics are so usless, i dont know if that is because the LAG. or just are bad implemented. but sometimes crash the game. and have a large delay untill the swaped weapon would be usable, sometimes like 2 secs or more

second. a loot of class circles needs more
Compatibility between their skills again specially swordmand circles, like highlande’s cross ward. improve the swap mechanics will be more workable some builds like highlande-dragoon,highland hopli or highland-corsair

pls do something fast. i remember that imc sais who they would enhace thats mechanics for swordman loong time ago
and i dont wanna appeal to another 3rd programs or addons to solve tis problems. i don wanna have more troubles.

1 Like

i wish for this as well specially for swordsmans :frowning:

Yep.

I actually heard someone say this the other day. I play with a controller and while it’s a simple task to click L3 to swap, I wish that it could be simplified even more, and that It would swap automatically when I used certain skills.

I’d love if it automatically swapped from my 2-hand spear when I use swashbuckler and finestra, and then swapped back automatically for my other skills.

yeah, swapping is just 1 button away but archers have it automatically. and take note. you can have 3 sets of weapon available

1. what you are wearing
    2-3. the weapons on your weapon swap

now, depending on the archer build it may need 3 weapon set. place on the 2 weapon slot weapons you need for appropriate skills and wear the weapon you want. Hakkas can fully utilize this weapon swap and it would be nice if swordsman can as well