Tree of Savior Forum

Please, some atention to Sorcere's mechanics

I’m a brand new Sorcerer at iToS, and I am looking for all videos and guides to help me out, cause its a struggle right now.

My Summon is derp. At most times, he is attacking the wind. Salamion is derpier. We have none control about the target that they’ll attack. Sometimes my Salamion just “rage quit” and start to attacking Tree-Root Crystals. And it’s just bad.

Besides that, at most times I have to be melee ranged to make my Summon/Salamion get the aggro from other mobs. And the situation are just worse when there’s boss involved. Our bosses!

Looking forward at videos on youtube, I’m seeing people mounting in thei Summons to cast skills, and getting some huge damage, cause even mounted in the Summon, you are still taking damage (What makes no sense, since the Summons have their own HP).

So please, if I have to lose that amount of HP JUST for cast some skill of my derp Summon, at least make them attack where we’re focusing. Sorc C1 is really dark times. I’m not having 10% of good experience that I was planning have with Sorcerer. =/

2 Likes

use hold skill
20chaaarrsssssss

Sorc C1 doesnt have hold even though it really needs it.

1 Like

I made a suggestion;
a new R2 skill to Sorcerer, mounting in their Summons to cast skills is very bad, so add a new option to use the skill summons.

Destroy / …
Max Level: 1 CD: xx SP: xx
Order the summoned devil to attack with a random skill.

2 Likes

I like the idea. I really dont mind using more SP if I could use some skills of the Summon without mounting.