Tree of Savior Forum

Please solve this skill Invocation Warlock

The Warlock Class Skill Invocation “Could only work for a certain area, Example: The user left near the skill she disappeared.” Why is it ridiculous we want to do the mission but can not hit the monsters because this skill has already hit it or “drastically reduce its duration” Please review thiscation Warlock

I do believe it changes next week. It’s my understanding that the spirits will not keep producing spirits with each kill???

That what I hear too… Good Bye Warlock Silver farmer.
Meh Free reset anyway… All good.

Just to be clear-----

-Before invocation was causing the warlock to produce deadly spirit that hurt monster if that touch it / on kill.
Sooooo… As long invocation was up, spirit was causing even more spirit to pop out and basically clean a whole area quickly (Mostly use in demon prison F2 for gem and silver farming.

-Now, Spirit kill won’t create another spirit on kill.

What are you thinking of resetting to? I have the meta wiz3ele3warlock that I find not fun. So fishing for ideas :slight_smile:

I have multiple guy soo …

-I might keep my chrono3 pyro3 sage
-I might go for a pyro/Link3/FF2 + 1 open not sure (I like lifeline with the new statt and scalling)

I mean nothing is really fixed and we got something like 15 days to explore.

1 Like

Since they nerf this Imma go Necro 3 and afk farm.

Didn’t they also nerf Necro afk? I remember hearing they made the summons need to be recast from time to time? May be wrong, though.