Tree of Savior Forum

Please scale the spawn rate according to channel population

In preparation for the F2P phase of May 10
I highly suggest that this be implemented in order to regulate the population and lessen the frustration of new players that will be playing ToS

With the current spawn rate, it would be highly inefficient for them to share mobs among each other with respect and will be forced to KS each other just to complete their quests and advance to the game.

Since right now we have a limited number of channels which may not be increasing soon and is also not the solution to this problem.

In order to prevent maps that contain highly aggressive mobs in them, this spawn rate must scale according to the population of the map so there won’t be too much nor too few for everyone present in it.

I sincerely hope this is addressed soon before F2P

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

8 Likes

That’s really a necessary measure, unless chaos and frustration are the purpose of the game.

1 Like

Chaos and frustration is already very high regarding this issue

Yes please increase the spawn rates on higher level maps.

Eg: Level 50 onwards

As there are kill achievements or quest mobs involved. Also it’s not fun sitting there for 5mins waiting for your mobs to respawned only to be killed by some bots or other players.

1 Like

I agree, spawn rates/time should scale with the number of players in a channel.

…but that also requires better servers. More players + more mobs = more lag :pensive:

1 Like

You were spot on, unfortunately. :confused: IMC really need to do something about the spawn system, this is unbearable atm full release, running around empty maps looking for monsters and dreading the thought of seeing another player.

Yeah exactly
The KS problem will never end unless this gets solved eventually.

Unfortunately, I don’t think IMC cares.