Tree of Savior Forum

Please remove non-cosmetics from Gacha

I noticed in the kToS version of the Gacha cubes there are items that would fit my character as best in slot in some situations (45 Con bracelets).

Besides that there are also Red and Blue Apples which also are questionable. Since they seem to be best in slot potions (50% HP, and 50% SP as it’s been described to me without information on cooldown or regeneration speed).

Things like this have the potential to get IMC flagged as a designer the supports direct P2W via equipment and consumables. This can create lasting damage to your brand.

You will likely see immediate reaction and players leaving when they notice they need to spend TP to be competitive.

I’ll admit I don’t have as clear picture as I’d like since I’m not playing on kToS to see these implementations first hand. But from the outside looking at what information is given to me. This looks pretty meh. Remember at least to Western audiences direct pay two win is a sin without forgiveness.

5 Likes

You are assuming the apples are a permanent item. I guess they will be one time use only. Otherwise they would be a much better pull than you might think, a single apple would render every single potion in the game + alchemists useless.

Also the bracelets are temporal (7 days)

I’m aware that bracers are a temp item. That makes it worse not better. That means I’ll be buying over stocked cosmetics(it’s through the exchange) every 7 days to keep up a BiS item.

It is safe to assume the apples are single use. And players will be stocking these for competitive content.

Want to win big in PvP? Stock apples.

Want to be first through ET? Stock apples.

1 Like

I agree…

@STAFF_Amy

Pretty sure some “hardcore” guilds will stock up apples for GvG too. More money for IMC.

Oh well when that happens these players can have the servers to themselves. Saw this happening on every mmo that turns into trash f2p, the only players left are whales and new ones who haven’t realize how the premium gap affects them. Everyone in the middle (which is the bulk of playerbase) leaves.

1 Like

I think the original costumes for silver was RMT enough. Tolerable since most people are to stupid to notice and it’s limited by demand. But this is a major exacerbation of the P2W issues. People will notice this even stupid people…

You know there is a problem when a hueknight comes to one of my threads to agree with me. Not even to troll… Something is wrong. Or hell has already frozen over.

1 Like

Charging for 7 day OP items?!
IMC certainly is gunning for players’ wallets.
P2W gears definitely around the corner.
Those long hours farming for lolopanther and grynas sets only to have theml become peasant gears one day…

GvG and PvP will all be based on the size of the player’s wallets… More free TP to those who buy real TP?

1 Like

Ugh more hueknights… I know you probably mean the best. But it makes my thread feel cheapened. If it can’t stand alone it can’t… But if it’s just propped up with hueknights? I’d rather not have it exist in the first place.

It’s too faked. You’re like a cheerleader squad for angst. I could write any complaint about IMC and you’d charge in rehashing the same statements over in unison. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten a poem yet.

It’s like competitors paid gadook and gadook decided lets go sit on rival forums.

There is just no sincerity left because it’s a daily routine for you.