Tree of Savior Forum

PLEASE, Release an OLD TIMES server

This game, has a lot of potential. But a lot of bad decisions was made by IMC, release an OLD TIMES version and try something different, I’m assure will have more player in a single server than you have right now summing all servers.

I hope not. The game was not better in the past. IMC has better ways to spend their time than work on something that will divide the player base even further.

5 Likes

bro, I waited almost 3 hours for a AM singularity, almost everyone that I know, is just waiting to kk of silver reach 1,00R$ BRL to sell it, and that’s it… this games basically becomes online for one hour on sunday in silute, I don’t know about your server. But from my pov, people are just tired of the usual stuff…

It only takes about half an hour to solo 7 Stage 5 Field Singularity runs. Unless you’re using some kind of build that has low damage output, you may as well get the work you want done yourself.

Maybe a better idea could be just Cross-Server auto match content. For CMs, Singularity and some Auto-Match Raids.

5 Likes

i agreed with this suggestion. IT will help out other low population servers a lot!

I would LOVE a old times server!
The game in 2016 was so addictive hahaha
Now is just “ok”

Time for some people to start a private server…?

old time? ahah no, this game need a re-launch and be less p2w

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.