Tree of Savior Forum

Please reboot klaipedia server (characters trapped in dead zones)

same can’t log in 2nd day now still same problem.

3 HOURS and dont see any solution, or mention yet.

@STAFF_John

12 HOURS here. and no solution.

There should be quick server restart as a TEMPORARY solution… I have 2 characters blocked by this error, im not gonna make third…

Last beta :heart: > This beta… ○_○’’

Also stuck, so pissed right now , im about to stop playing this game… I’m level 167 and all i’ve experienced while leveling was a bunch of bugged quests, excessive gold spaming, lag ,dungeons not working and now im even stuck on channels. I have a few friends who also lost all their hair while playing. I have to say i’ve been in many betas before, but this was by far my worst experience with one. If only their devs would care…

My main is trapped in Tenants’ Farm. 3 channels and in all I get the CommanderLoadFail. Also fix the dungeon error when started through the Search Party feature, it’s annoying to make a party before, pray to the leader to get inside and then do the dungeon.

Still not fiexd yet. WTF

http://puu.sh/o512Z/6dbe9d8e13.jpg

bump fix this already 2 days and I still can’t play all weekend.

A few EXP tomes does not make up for the days of being stuck

1 Like

I wait for 4 hours a good weekend,imcgame all apparently resting

GZ IMC… i’m stuck in the lodge for 10h now (spamming enter doesn’t work, no channels in the map are enterable) and as it seems i have to wait until tuesday ???

This is just a joke, i’m pretty disappointed.

I’m early unable to log in, direct giving Commander LoadFail, and when you enter spends time and the error occurs again, I would like a response from you IMC, I know I am not alone, we are all day waiting for some announcement to you about this problem !!!

They cant just restart the server, then no one at all could login as all channels would be empty… Funny how all the other servers are running just fine though. Kind of makes you wonder just wth they did with that emergency maintenance the other nite.

I’m getting this error again too…both Pyromancers Labs in Klaipeda are down, if you go there you’re out of the game until they fix this…

You haven’t played many MMOs, have you?

15 hours ago after this problem appeared. But dungeons doesnt work 4 days. So IMC games ■■■■ our problems, they have nice holidays.