Tree of Savior Forum

Please reboot klaipedia server (characters trapped in dead zones)

one solution its all user shotdown server, how?, only need spam “Enter” in server Klaipeda.

or IMC give us reset position.

spamming Enter doesn’t help in this case.
Doing it over 1 1/2h now even if its useless because all channels are down in this area so spamming enter can’t help.

if server shotdown is worth.
Right now im so fk angry man, always klaipeda server have problem, “always”, and this is a bullshit.

Need change server, cuz this server colapse and dont have any “real” support.

All pay for play in good conditions, not for that!.

Here Dont have Support its all.

Trapped in Goddess’ Ancient Garden for roughly 2 hours now. Only 2 channels and neither of them work!

Logged on my alt in town on a busy server not a problem and had to take a peak at my friends list. Everyone offline for 1hour…

Alot of people getting screwed by this. IMC Sort it out.

1 Like

I hope they moved the maintenance on monday. I want this to be fix. :frowning:

OMG, each day come a even bad bug, WTF IMC fix those ■■■■, or give refunds

trapped too, 4 channels, all ComanderLoadFail, cant play >.<

My main is stuck in gytis settlement area :frowning:

Trapped in Passage of the Recluse, just restart the server we can’t even explore without fearing we might be trapped.

Me too man, i am also trapped in TOPES FORTRESS 1F… last night i was also trapped in other areas… as much as i enjoy playing this game i can’t recommend it all, not even to my worse enemy.

HELLO DEVS PLS i CANT ENTER LOCATION

This sucks big time!!!
I did not mind it that much in icbt2 because it was free but we paid this time around and our time is being wasted. I really love the game but this is really disappointing.

REBOOT THE SERVER PLEASE !!
Im stuck

Same here!

REBOOT THE SERVER PLEASE !!

pls reboot server …

What really pisses me of is they wont even update us what is happening and what they are doing.

It would be the best if there was an option to reset char position to city center.

i’m stuck into pyromancer’s room for about 3 hours…

This is quickly turning into one of the worst releases in a while.

I think its just fine to got problems within the first weeks after release…you guys need to calm down a bit.

In fact: I got the same Error and cannot log in anymore

it’s not release…there are lot’s of things to complain but it’s NOT release