Tree of Savior Forum

Please read it, summuns AI IA

why not use the system to select in area and control by clicks the minions and sumuns of necro and sorc, you put the mouse system when it did not have, so do not solve it by letting players control summuns, simple … .collect the unit control system equal to a rts a real-time strategy game

How would that work with mouse+keyboard layout and controller mode?

1 Like

I think what he has in mind is like what they tried to do with centurion class but pets and summons instead of players…

I think the best way to solve pet’s ai problem is to entirely get rid of the AI.

Make pets a visual effect, untargetable, unable to take any decisions and thus unable to get lost in time and space every 5 minutes.

Currently pets having an AI serves 0 purposes, it only creates frustrations (pet refusing to move, falcon going to another country only to never return again, accidentally targetting pets in pvp modes …)
Make them a visual effect just like any skill, when i use Flame Ground as a pyro, does my skill go away ? Does it refuse doing anything ? Does it bother peoples targetting ?

I truely think pets having an AI is detrimental to the game, get rid of that and everyone’s happy.

1 Like

oh plz dont remind of that month without my hawk :,(

1 Like