Tree of Savior Forum

Please rate on my build thanks! :)

I love sorcerer and alchemist and therefore i made this build in mind, please rate on my build thanks. PS, i am well aware of sorcerer needed 2c to be useful however i just taking the class for the sake of summoning (demon and cats) and the passive of sp regen bonus.

Sorchemist

energy ball level 1 only = -1 point
Sorcerer C1 only = -1 points
no salamion = -1 point
name isn’t moe = -2 points

final rank = 5/10

lol i don’t think energy bolt is necessary anyways since you won’t use it in higher level so 1 point is ok. And you should get 1 point in salamion. The damage is low but it can tank for you.

Wizard : 9.5/10
You maybe swap point from earthquake to energy bolt because earth quake only use for CC when you level 20+, And when you’re cyro with 5 job lv+, you will not use Energy bolt anymore.
Cyro C1: 10/10
Psycho: 10/10
Cyro C2: 9/10
I think gust is only use for knockback enemy, so you maybe get rid of 4 point from gust and give it to Ice Pike
Sorc: 9/10
Give 1 point to Salomion (from Familiar)
Alchemist: I don’t know

2 Likes

thanks for all the reply :slight_smile: , so from the feedback (especially falconfals thanks for your detail feedback) i decided to change it to THIS .
This main reason for the energy bolt at level one before was to help in leveling and would not be using it anymore later on.

please rate this build. its one i made for fun
the idea is that electrocute doesnt do aoe dmg, it does individual dmg to 1 target that is bounced 8 times in a line with weakening dmg
so 8 targets because of link gets hit 8x8 times.
or…maybe it is counted as aoe, not tested

the cyro freeze/hail freeze boosts elecrocute dmg by 100%, JP boosts 20% electric dmg, and hangman passive does 100% more magic dmg.

combo is JP-hang, iceboltx2, charge electrocute max

Dunno how electrocute is seen at links…

But i will point out. That for starters rank 7 linker… seems to be a waste. If you want damage, as i see your build.