Tree of Savior Forum

Please rate my Support build!

Hello, thank you for your time! I’ve been lurking a bit, and have come up with a full-support Cleric build. Please let me know what you think!

You need lvl 2 Resurrection for the Revive attribute.

That lvl 10 Deprotected Zone is most likely a waste of skill points. 4-5 points on it is more than enough if you want it I think.
Divine Might is not a bad skill you can get that or more Cure lvls.

Otherwise it is nice I think.

Thank you for your time! This is my updated build, then.

1 Like

man you need daino
from your 8+ buff skill

take chaplain or cleric out for krivis

if buy daino scroll > 5000s per 3min

How about something like this then?

look good

can you consider put more point on Stone Skin it’s op

and in krivis take zaibas5 and if you really need Aukuras just take 1 point it’s have no use at all

What would you recommend I drop/lower for Stone Skin?

hmmm i think from Revive/Mass Heal
oh and you can put 3 point only in blessing for learn it’s attribute cuz it have flat damage not do much damage later

and you can take chaplain before krivis last rites help party dps just aware of over buff casting

Here you are then, this should be ideal. Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Zalciai and Aukuras have all of their attributes on lvl 3 (and they don’t scale well with skill lvls) That is already 4 point that you can easily put on Zaibas. Then you can decide if you want lvl 5 Zaibas and only lvl 2 Aukuras or not.

I would reduce Revive not Mass Heal. because Mass Heal is what you will use most of the time. …although that’s just 2% difference…so I leave it to you X)

your welcome

btw
you can make full sup by basic
Cleric > Priest > Priest > Priest > Krivis

and go on many way at rank6-7 like
cleric >kabba
oracle >kabba
chaplain >pd
cleric >pd

have fun :smiley:

I recommend you guy to read detail mechanic first

Then When you play with that skill sim.
watch the number then think is it worth a skill point or not.
many skills have bad scaling or some mechanic like physical defense is not worth to play around.

Your earliest class selection was far better.

Without cleric2 your team healing simply isn’t up to scratch, and people will die.

Granted Cleric2 might be less ideal if mobs with reversi become more common, but since we only got about half of the content so far that’s impossible to tell atm.

Skill point wise priest3 is a lot more complicated, and i went on about it in detail to many times already, just read:

Kind of wish they didn’t remove icbt feedback, had lots of good references. oh well.

Skill point wise for chaplain & kabbalist is good.
For cleric you might want to consider putting most in heal, cure and safety zone with 1 in fade.