Tree of Savior Forum

Please Rate My Frost-Elect Build

I’m building Frost-Elect Mage, but I’m confused. I don’t know how to stabilize the DPS. Please rate my build and point out if there is any matters.

P.S.: I would try to keep Meteor Max for incidents conditions.

save it
/qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 26 char

Here is my 2nd build of Frost-Elect Mage, after I got an idea last night.

Which one would be better?, counting on DPS, and stabilization of DPS output.

ugh its pretty awkward, not optimal. i dont think u even used all your points cyro 1 and elem 1
gust 1

elem 3 is actually a very bad dps class. but it’s one skill that makes the entire class worth it is frost cloud. since u dont have wiz2…
its true elems need more control, and u can get that with linker, but its better to leave that to a support linker. also to not have a rank 7 class makes it lose dps.

elem is high burst, if u want stability go pyro 2 link2 and whatever else u get u wont go wrong.

So, I should leave Linker and pick Rune Caster for being better?(out of the stability)
I’ve read about R7 Classes. I might pick Warlock, but I would like to know, how bad in game when not picking R7 Class in the late game?

Isa skill dosen’t work for Frost and Hail.
Do you really want to get Rune caster?
Also wiithout wiz c3 , you need to cast 10s for Isa.
If you want to play Ele with much dps, go with Wiz3
unless you like cryo much.
Cryo give freezing ability, that give Electrocute 100% enhance,but wiz3 give all skill 50% more damage and casting time reduce 50%.

Thanks for reminding about Isa, I missed.
Then I should re-form my concept of choosing classes and my play role.

Maybe, I’m not the one should play Major DPS

Thanks for your replies, I figured how to play my role. Kind of support, I guess.

And thanks for your attention, Rune Caster is not my way out. I would keep this in my mind. I may not pick Wiz3 becuz I dun interested in it. I know QC is worth to be spent. I will pick Wiz3(QC) while I’m playing the other type of mage.

if you want to play support/utility as wizard u have alot of options. alot.
dps has 3 options. seriously 3 builds.
support/utility has linker3, chrono3, cyro3, sorc 2/3, necro2, alche2
and those are just the classes. its up to you how u want to synergize them together.