Tree of Savior Forum

Please make tree of savior "classic" 280lv cap server

while there was alot of great things about ToS “classic”, theres also many frustrations that i dont miss.
so rather than going back to the way things were, i’d like to see a simillar level of balance / difficulty in chapters to come.
and if the next chapter is gonna have alot of changes to questing etc, i hope they also rebalance quest bosses so they arent complete pushovers, should be some level of challenge even at low levels so new players dont get bored cause everything dies in 1 hit.
Gesti at the end of the Stalactite Cave questline used to be one of the coolest bosses imo, i miss that.

Problem is, a lot of those old quests actually required you to have a party to complete them if you were a support build (and were pretty difficult if you were an undergeared dps build too), and since the game is dead now they had to make it completely braindead to get to max level or new players would just quit once they hit a wall.

not saying it should be as difficult as it used to be, but some middleground from what it was and what we have now

A wish that will never come true.

ToS 2 years ago was a blast (pelt meme was a thing back then)

Oh I agree, I’m just pointing out that there are reasons games tend to do that when they make questing the primary means of leveling up, since everyone more or less needs to be able to complete them all solo.

impossible.
They no longer have the old files
they would p2w the shijt out of it
they only would do it to get more money from TP stuff
they wouldnt fix the bugs
game was mega bad in terms of optimization, they wouldnt fix that either

sad but true
they have carrying key problems since the open alpha

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.