Tree of Savior Forum

Please make premium items storable @team storage

bought myself tons of premium stuff on a character thinking it will be storable @ the storage… I’d like to use them on other characters too

17 Likes

+1. I could somehow understand just cosmetic items being character bound but its stupid that all of them are.

1 Like

I have 2 stats and skill resets in one char --’ cause i couldn’t split the dlc chest… i need to give it to another char u.u

+1 for this. Yep I have retrieved some EXP tomes on my other char and also bought a premium hair costume -.- and it’s kinda lame that you cannot transfer it to your other characters IN THE SAME ACCOUNT / TEAM.
Like, why? It’s on the same account … And the TP used to buy the premiums are of the SAME account.

1 Like

+100 to this thread! i also agree that they should take action on this matter it is to important to just let it slid! AND yeah like all you guys think IT WILL BE SAME ACCOUNT SO WHATS THE PROBLEM?! cant do any abuse on that or any kind of misplay. we paid for it and thinking that all our char can use it but it might go to waste cause of that crappy character bound of all the Premium item!!!

I Strongly agree. Its the same account!!!

they should do this, i agree too

Thi should be implemented asap, including cosmetics.

well i got an answer from them regarding this matter but i still encourage everyone to make an appeal about the matter!!

" Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting Support.

As for your issue, unfortunately, Stat Reset Potion and Skill Reset Potion are premium items that are bound to the character that claimed it. We cannot transfer it to other characters in the same team. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please keep an eye on our official website for any Updates or Announcements that can help you with your issue.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support "

It’s actually unfair. When you claim your items you don’t have a choice but claim all the items in one character because it’s packaged like that.

Who the hell needs reskill and restats for a new character? Even if you just need to get the token, hair accessories and the pet you have to claim the whole package.

This is simply a scam.

If they want to bind it then make it account bound not character bound because if you did good on building your first toon they just go to waste but we paid for it.

1 Like

WOW… I actually hope that was a per-rendered message.

If not that’s extremely lame and unprofessional.

There is ABSOLUTELY zero reason to not be able to trade items between characters of our OWN accounts. Be it premiums items or normal items.

At this point I’m starting to wonder if all of this is some kind of shenanigan.

1 Like

There is a reason: TO FORCE US TO SPEND AGAIN!

At this point in time we were screwed to hell and back.

thats why our only options is to file a petition over this matter and have as many players agree on the subject and forcing them to rethink this unruly decision… i get it that they dont want untradable to be put on team storage cause of the EXP Card and what nots… But we are talking about the things we paid for… and how can they justify their actions cause 1st they put all the items on the DLC package together of course we need to take it cause what we really want was the “TP Points” inside it not those items like Skill reset and stat resets who need those items on an early stage of the game??

1 Like