Tree of Savior Forum

Please make Homunculus into a companion-type

Alchemist is a crafting class so I understand why it lacks decent offensive skills… so why not make homunculus(a product of crafting) the highlight of the class. With the current state of homunculus… no one would waste their time crafting it.

• Make homunculus similar to falcons, give it more fighting power. Let it consume a character slot.
  • like companions, it can level-up.
  • Homunculus can either be an offensive-type or support-type… similar to what we have now but stronger.

Other Suggestions for Alchemist:

• Please give us better potions to craft. if we have reached the path of artisan ( crafted 10k times) then we are able to unlock better potion recipes.
  • Please reduce the crafting time of potions or increase the number of potions that are being crafted. 20 seconds for 5 pots is too time consuming imo.

please no, I don’t want the already bad AI getting worse and needing a slot on my team :tired:

you use the Alchemist’s homunculus at the moment?

I have made 2 and am on the process of making a 3rd one as soon as my internet stop sucking and event ends…

it might suck, but turning it into something worse wont help

Why do you make them though? :open_mouth:

Additional Joint Penalty that doesn’t take an extra slot.

alchemist need a full rework.

1 Like

Cause I wanted to :thinking: there isn’t much to it…

the thing is, they should remove restrictions instead of adding more :angry:

remove the expiration on homunculus and I will be happy…

Let me change how the homunculus looks.

2 Likes

or have recipes for different stone colors and shaped homunculus, that way everyone can make their favorite and know WTF they are making without having to use an external source cause game doesn’t say shit about it…

2 Likes

make magnum opus great again!!!
seriously, IMC. update homunculus and magnum opus.

am stil waiting for the alchemist book 2, couldn’t even find it in the fantastic library…

@STAFF_Amy is the book still not in the game or where can I find it…

or is it a sick joke to label the first book as 1 like how you name pigs 1 2 4 so people search for a 3 that doesn’t exist :frowning:

please tell me devs added 2 to a map I already 100% or that it is on the new maps

PD: Forum sucks more than usual lately D: