Tree of Savior Forum

Please increase my TP limit

Teslaia [SEA]
Family: TinyLarva

I was just bought novice bundle DLC on steam and bought 500TP but i just use it about 280 for Leticia cube, and then Goddess blessed cube out i was so excited for it so i bought another 500TP and i forgot that my TP is limited FOR NEW PLAYER, BUT they said you can increase your TP limit if you submit some ticket, honestly THEY REJECT MY TICKET WHY?? I really disappointed for it they lied to new player because they will increase it if you submit your ticket but actually for new player its rejected just waste so much money for this really disappointed for this service to me as other game they really allowed to buy everything that player bought no restricted cash shop for it

tosmanager2

Replied: Aug 29th, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Greetings Savior,

This is a follow up to your concern.

We would like to inform you that according to your Steam purchase data, we will be unable to remove the monthly spending limit on your account, kindly contact us again after your recent purchase for another verification.

Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

1 Like

any help for me please? really need to increase my tp limit

no help for me here?

sometimes their support fail miserably. I had an issue where they argued they couldn’t change some ingame items (but they actually can and they did it before).

Hope u get what u need soon.

I would send in a new support ticket, and be very polite and explain how excited you are to play and would like the ability to purchase a few more TP to get items in the game. Maybe this time you’ll get someone who will help! Good luck!