Tree of Savior Forum

Please IMC, give us an updated and well explained data base for Tree of Savior

Why would someone discard a history book? They reveal so many things about the game story, it’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

It had a timer on it LMAO,how did you not notice or even look at it.

1 Like

Some of the nasty, toxic replies to this topic show why few people play this game. Behavior like this does not attract people, nor does it make those making such statements appear sensible.

This cube just is poorly explained in the game. As simple as that. The way it can fail is far more punishing than even games considered extremely punishing, such as Dark Souls. Not a single fight in the game destroyed your time and resources as much as this cube can.

My cube is fine, by the way, it’s just an awful mechanic.

12 Likes

Imc, aways imc.

4 Likes

Nice thread.
Lets have fun while it lasts. I give it a maximum of 12 more hours until staff delete it. With or without whiterabbits flagging it.

huehuehue

2 Likes

Whatever your arguments may be for the cube

It still doesn’t feel right that the cube can expire forever, taking away your chance to get a very rare mat. The unstable cube mechanic is a troll, stop trying to defend it.

Not to mention that unfortunate events /can/ happen right after you open your mystical cube(power outage/dead internet/computer/etc)

And yes, I got two of my practos(did not get to use them though), just saying that the unstable cube mechanic is stupid.

4 Likes

Be strong Kalahari!
Dont leave us! :crocodile:

1 Like

Good news, my friend!

in ktos this is happening, everyone selling their practo weapon and prefer HG weapon because HG weapon is easier to farm than practonium ergo lower the risk of refining it to +15, compared to practo weapon

3 Likes

How dare you not login once a day everyday to open those cubes designed the way they are to make sure Players login to the game at least once a day?

Don’t you realize by not logging in you are making ToS look bad on Steam? Reason why those cubes have expiration timer is to make sure you login to make it look like ToS still has active community. By not following the designs of the developers you are being a bad team player. Repent for your sins by logging in once a day every day from now on.

Don’t let down the good gms that write constructive responses in the form of copy the pasta.

5 Likes

oh, ofc.
I don’t even like saalus, who needs shards?

2 Likes

u dont have to login at exact time lmao. After you opened the cube on your inventory cube session, the unstable cube appear right away, you just have to click it one more time and it assembles. its not compulsory to open every 24hr either, you can have your life like me or everyone else, i just open the cube whenever im free to login thats all. No one said anything about abandoning your life etc etc smh.

1 Like

Why the people can’t read all the topic?

Man, are u blind?

1 Like

favela estupida aprende ingles

lol was sarcasm too hard to notice?

5 Likes

Some people can’t understand sarcasm…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.