Tree of Savior Forum

Please help with my build!

I used to want to make a featherfoot build before I visit this forum, I just got back to tos again and I never played wiz before. My friend suggest me to go wiz1, pyro1, linker1, thaum3, then ff. But after reading this forum I do feel it is kinda wrong, should have put something like wiz3, link2 or anything else beside half assed pyro1 class. But at the same time I dont want this character to be useless, I do like thaumaturge skills! Right now I’m at thaum1 and I’m considering dropping featherfoot for… any suggestions?? Maybe thaum2 alchemist3??

im going

wiz2>linker>thauma2>(wiz3/thauma3/?)>FF>Enchanter

not sure about rank 5, my dps will be terrible so i might go a damage class that can scroll its skills (for enchanter) if my auto attacks are doing decently i might go thauma 3

i havent started this char tho

Honestly since I hit lv100, my pyro1 dmg no longer reliable for killing mobs and doing dungeon. I don’t want it to be all over the place so do you think I should buff up the dps department or just build a full support like the public build “yolomancer build” with chrono3 and then enchanter??? Btw thanks for replying, this is the first time I join this forum. And also I think taking wiz3 is a mandatory if you take wiz2, just my opinion.