Tree of Savior Forum

Please help me with Cryo > Psy > Chrono Build

Could you please help me with this build?

The parts without any point is my whole doubt, I don’t know what to get. I’m still rank 3 by the way, the rest is planned future.

I just discovered the damage behind ice wall + psychic pressure, which is awesome - but the cooldown is very bad and I’m currently stuck at auto-attacking after using it. Sometimes I have a pyro friend, so I can use psychic in his fireball, which is good too.

The thing is, I don’t know what else is useful in Psycokino tree and Cryo tree… could you please give me a hand? I’m playing with a cleric friend and want to be useful besides wall’ing :slight_smile:

Also, I want to solo some. I’m investing a lot in INT and a little in SPR. Right now my stats at level 66 are: str 3, con 10, int 92, spr 35 and dex 4.

Thank you in advance!

If you want more dps skills , I would go Chrono c1 or c2 and focus more on Psy or cryo. That way you can take the other dps skills.
But just my two cents. I’m new to the game.

Yeah, but skip Pass is just bad decision I believe… 25 CDR is just too good to be true

Im with the same problem, im thinking about that build too, cz chrono c3 is rly rly good. but i read teleport is good at lvl 10 only.
Im thinking about that or Cyro c3 - psy c2 and chronomancer c1.
Also, u can think in a near future, will have more than 7 rnaks, and maybe u can go for psy c2, cyro c3 and chronomancer c3.

Cyro c3 because frost pillar is one of the best skills in the game in my opnion…