Tree of Savior Forum

Please help me with a build for my wizard

I was notified that has started a good event to up these days through my friend so I decided to play again. I wanted to know which build you recommend me, I am in order to do something like Pyro C3> Linker C ?, or Wiz C3> Ele C3. I want a character focused on PvE, with enough damage in area to be able to grind easily at the highest levels.

NOTE: I’m sorry for my English, I’m Brazilian and I do not speak much in another language.

I’m a pyro 3 linker 3 sage and I am extremely satisfied, I leveled up solo up until now and it was pretty easy… Linker 3 gives me the freedom to kill mobs 11 at once, and almost instantly up to 800k hp or so. I would give pyro 2 linker 2 thauma 3 a look though, because if you don’t have enough matk you are going to do 1 dmg to some mobs at higher levels… But I think IMC should definitely rework this.

I decided to follow a build very similar to your my question now is about the skills of the linker, I am thinking of doing something like:

Unbind - 1/1
Physical Link - 5/15
Join Penalty - 15/15
Hangsman’s Knot - 15/15
Spiritual Chain - 4/10
Lifeline - 5/5

With your experience of your character, do you think I should change anything in this build?

Well, since physical link was fixed this patch after so much time, I do not know yet if it is useful or not. But since other skills can stay uptime with this alocation you made, I guess it will not be bad to try, otherwise you would just get some more time in spiritual chain anyway… It’s quite hard to use lifeline, your party must stay together for it to not break but, for some reason, someone will start running away as if there is no tomorrow whenever you use it.