Tree of Savior Forum

Please help me on my support alchemist build

Hello everyone, I’d like your thoughts and help for my support thaumaturge/alchemist build.

the build

This build was made for party play only: thinking that between doing crap damages at higher levels because of the rank 6 and 7 being a crafting class, It would be better to make it full support to enhance my teammates.

C1 Wizard

changed skills I took initially, after someone pointed out that lethargy and sleep are actually not bad at all.

C2 Pyro

Not really sure about this, but with a support build in mind, the choice was made to get enchant fire hence pyro C1. I don’t know if W2 or Cryo1 would have been a better choice.

Flame ground and fireball are here just to spend points and being able to participate a bit in combat.

C3 Linker

Hangman Knot and joint penalty for their usefulness, free left points can go wherever.

C4 and C5 Thaumaturge

max left arm, right arm and swell body as they are, I think, the most
interesting skills. Double exp and rewards are always good and more
damage for all the party is what make it useful.

bonus point into reversi for fun and utility.

I finally put some points in transpose, to be able to switch from full CON to full INT when in need of a burst, or fight is safe.

1 point in shrink body for fun but don’t know if I will ever use it.

C6 and C7 Alchemist

tincturing briquetting and gem roasting at max. Cleary the most useful skills of the alchemist.

combustion seems like crap, and will not help much to transform this build into a dps enabled one.

For others skills , I couldn’t figure how should I put points since I’m lacking knowledge and experience with the alchemist.

item awakening should at least get 1 point because this skill is also really good but how much more points is worth ? I put 2 in my build to be able to bring someone with me for when I’ll awaken my own items.

dig get 1 point but I’m not really sure if it’s worth it ?

finally magnum opus : after being pointed to some recipes I concluded that for now only two points is enough. However I don’t know if it is a good idea but the skill may change at anytime in the future.

About stats distribution I got some insight and I’m now planning to do something like 3CON:1SPR with transpose in mind making the 3CON into 3INT when needed.
Maybe add some base INT so when transpose is active CON doesn’t get too low.

Any suggestions ?

you find info of magnum opus at detailed mechanics thread

Thank you ! Didn’t know about this.

Updated the build thanks to good advices I got.