Tree of Savior Forum

Please help me build a "usable" scroll-crafting Cleric :-)

Hi everyone! Just came back from a 3 month hiatus. I just used my rank reset item on an alt, and plan to create a scroll crafter. I’ve taken cues from @Wurmheart’s thread: An Intermediate Guide to Clerics, as well as from some builds I saw here: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/

My idea is to go: Cleric2>Priest1>Pally3>Pardoner, and have already went full STR. Since this alt does not have any weapons of her own, she will be borrowing equipment from my full SPR Cleric3 Zealot who uses a +12 trans 8 Skull Smasher and a SPR-CON Raffye Shield. Some questions which I hope you guys can help me with:

1. What would be a good R8-9 class? I’m torn between Inquisitor and Zealot. Considering that the alt is already built as full STR and will be borrowing SPR-heavy equipment with one-hand mace and shield, what would you guys recommend?

2. Probably depending on the above (or maybe independent, not sure), could you please help me a good skill distribution for the Pally 3? All I know is restoration and barrier need to at least be 5 for scrolling purposes, but have no idea for the rest.

Thank you so much and hoping for some good constructive feedback!:slight_smile:

You build a scroll crafter? doesn’t look like it. It looks more like a Inqui Pala or Zealot Pala.
I have a scroll crafter with C2>Priest1>Paladin3>Pardoner1>Krivis1>Oracle1

Not all good scroll skills can be built into one build, especially since you’d need both Cleric3 and Krivis3 to do so.

You have to make a decision which skills you’d want to scroll.
in my opinion, Priest C1 for Monstrance scrolls isn’t really good anymore.
Without the attribute, the scroll effect only lasts 20 seconds and is not really beneficial to normal players (i.e. only specialized DEX builds can benefit from the effect).

The best scrolls to use ingame are Oracles Foresight (5 mins duration, +100 Evasion and enemy attack-/AoE indicator), Krivis’ Aukuras (decent HP recovery over time + accuracy decrease of nearby enemies) and Zalciai (crit resistance debuff on enemies, crit attack buff on players), Paladins Barrier (max 1,6 times your magic defence as long as you stay inside the Barrier) and Clerics Deprotected Zone (physical defence decrease over time for up to 30%/45%with attribute).

Useful but gimmicky are Clerics Cure (basically a Dispeller or quick damage), Paladins Turn Undead (a chance to instantly kill mutant and devil type monsters) and Restoration (bonus HP recovery is always helpful to spend less money on potions; lasts 5 minutes and recovers up to 620 HP every 20 seconds while standing).

Daino can be useful for Krivis builds who want to save their points for other skills but still want to have the skill effect anyway (since the attributes can be learned without the skill,this is not a problem).

I’m the only one to sell this in fedimian server it costs around 8000 to craft them, they can be useful for farming in hg340 alone, or challenge stage 7, and obviously velcopter raid.

Important question “Do you really need monstrance and barrier scrolls”. For example, I made an enchanter to scroll ench fire because I definitely use ench fire scrolls.

Also what does “usable” mean? Aukuras 15 is gonna be strong (thus usable) with the changes to healing. Can you afford to spend ~10k per scroll to have 100% uptime on aukuras 15? That alone will cost 6 ranks to make (krivis3-pardoner3).

Have you tried to combine these scrolls/buff with Enchanter’s Agility (Lv 10)?

No but you can try to grab an oracle 3 and ask him to to see the result if you have this spell.