Tree of Savior Forum

Please guys help in my build ><

Hello guys, im going Sorcerer and i’m using Wiz > Cryo > Kino with wall combo to level up and i`m liking it pretty much, anyways I will still go sorcerer at the end

But now I have a Dillema that its driving me nuts, I realy hate snowball rolling animation so the obvious ‘‘just go cryo 2 and cryo 3 in the end’’ would still be good if I won`t use snowball?

What I should go?

Cryo>Kino>Cryo2> Sorcerer> Sorcerer > Rune Caster

(And rely on summon to tank for me for long castings of RC and have awesome long as hell spells that look pretty cool but without Surespell would be basicaly interrupted most of the times)

Or

Cryou > Kino > Kino 2 > Sorcerer > Sorcerer > Kino 3.

And just forget about my cryo spells as kino spells willl be better at doing dmg AND cc, and get a Cryomancer +lvl weapon so that I get enough level on ice wall to maximize the shard combo?

Or you guys have any better idea like… just go cryo 3 and f*** snowball rolling, or go linker>warlock or something like that?

Please!! your opinion will be most welcome, thanks in advance.

oh also a question xD

for one who already tried that, its gush and ice blast really bad spells?

Im running a Cryo 3 Sorc 2 and against my better judgement (aka, everyone else is screaming no but my body says yes because i’m crazy) I might jump on RC. Might.

Thing is, love it or hate it Snowball is a damn good CC+dps combo. But I digress, the main reason people run Cryo3 is the ice tree.

Thing is with your current setup, it looks like you’re trying to spread yourself a bit too thin. Wanting sorceror summons + burst of Kino. Its not impossible mind you but atm we only have 7 ranks.

Most people who run RC just go Cryo 1/2 (more wall health) and psych2/3.
Depending on preference.

I’d actually just advise you to run C3 cryo C3 Psych.

On the subject of relying on your summon-
Tanking is very… edgy atm. Especially where your summons are concerned. They can tank, yes but if an enemy spots you and run towards you chances are your summon (speaking from experience, using templeshooter) cant pull threat off of you fast enough.

For tanking to work, you have to actually send your summon in beforehand (i.e. out of enemy aggro range) so that’s a LOT of hassle.

----lastly

Yes gust and ice blast are bad. Dont bother with blast, get one rank in gust.

Thanks monkey for your reply, actually Cryo 1 + Kino 1 its already enough to combo ice shard and i`m using it to quickly kill all bosses on my quests but Cryo2+Kino2 would be a lot better ofc. cryo 3 and kino 3 has basicaly no effect on wall dmg.

Anyways, I was thinking about kino 2 and get levels for wall from elsewhere.

I know I might be too greedy wanting Cryo/Kino combo within a sorcerer build = /

but I wanna try it anyways as both builds go Int+Con and some kino spells are sp% costed, like the summon, so it might work well together, idk but I wanna try it ^^

I`m just undecisive on how to do it