Tree of Savior Forum

Please Fix the Orange Candy, Hair Costume 2

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: AmadaRose

Character Name: Gemma

Bug Description :
The Orange Candy, Hair Costume 2 no longer shows in game since the April 24th maintenance. I have equipped/unequipped/toggled the hide/show nothing works. This is one of the Goddess’ Blessed Cube Costumes.
Thank you for your help.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

This hair costume did not get fixed. It still does not show on the character when equipped. Heck of a note you get lucky enough to get a rare hair 2 costume from the Goddess’ Blessed Cube and it will not show on the character. Please get this fixed.

I think all the candy costume from goddess don’t work. Pink Candy hair2 and heart candy hair 3 , don’t display either. I submitted a ticket to ToS , including a screenshot of it. And they replied me with a typical step by step of “How to reconnect to the server” ,like as if it has anything to do with the connection.

IMC clearly don’t care they just want our money. They don’t read anything they just send a typical automatic response with the most known report which is connection issues.

it sucks because i paid great money to obtain my hair costumes, and they don’t even display properly.