Tree of Savior Forum

Please change the level of all Rank 9 maps to level 330+

It’s really frustrating that after leveling to max level you’re unable to enter the challenge mode on Rank 9 maps like e.g. Zeteor Coast (Maplelvel 327,so you can only enter challenge mode until level 357).

I think it would be nice if all new maps would allow you to enter challenge mode on them, especially considering the fact that the last cap was level 330…

1 Like

But you can do challenge modes on several maps, including Epheroteo Coast, which is super mobby and makes for very easy portal spawns.

1 Like

several maps that everyone else is on too?

This is beneficial. The portal spawns are on a monster kill counter. The more that die on a map, the faster a portal will spawn.

And any number of people can enter the same portal.

I know, I just find it wierd that you’re excluded from entering Rank 9 content on a Rank 9 map when you reach the new levelcap.

That’s why I suggest to make challenge mode on all new maps accessible even once you’ve reached your level cap.

The problem I have with this is that, depending on which items&mobs you farm, you might or might not be able to enter the challenge mode on the map you’re on.

Sure, it’s not a huge problem, that’s why this is a mere suggestion to save other players from the frustration of not being able to enter challenge mode if they farm and kill a purple monster while being of a too high level for the map instead of a feedback.

Basically you just have to know where you are, what the specs of the map are and if you’re able to enter challenge mode or not. Sooner or later everyone will have learned which maps are “challenging” for him and which are not.

But atm such things just seem like faulty designs/flaws of new content.

I don’t even understand the point you’re making. Who cares if you drop a portal and no one is around? They literally spawn at a specific interval of kills. If you’re farming on a map, more purple mobs will continue spawning til you feel like leaving. Why would you be unable to enter the challenge mode just because you’re farming? Shout for a group, the challenge mode takes like 20 minutes and then you’re done for the day on that character and you go back to farming on that map without a care in the world.

He’s saying that certain 350 orange materials spawn on maps below 330 level (Zeteor) meaning if you’re a lv 360 farming for said mat, you CAN’T enter any challenge portal because you’re too higher of a level (the map is 327, so only those up to lv 357 can enter)

Then just do challenge mode runs in another map with guild/shout parties?

This^

And when you find a portal on the map you are farming on, just swap to a lower level alt.

these^

the only rank 9 map is Zeteor coast, it’s the same level as Mishekan forest