Tree of Savior Forum

Please change Monstrance a bit

1. My biggest problem with Monstrance is that if you put more points on it you will have bigger animation delay.( I still don’t know if that’s intended btw ) While on level 1 you can almost immediately attack/run after you used it, on level 15 you are stuck for like 2 secs at least. That completly breaks your attacks and it doesn’t feel like it worth to use it. Maybe a support character could still use it but a support character will choose other skills over Monstrance so everybody just put 1 point on it for the dex buff like this. I don’t know btw if lag makes it even worse or not.

Lvl1

Lvl15

Maybe it doesn’t seem that horrible but it is if you want to constantly attack and debuff enemies with this.

1. My second problem with it is its buff duration. Could you please add at least 10-15 secs to it?( or itt could be +1 sec/level and it would be already much better ) It’s a bit annoying to use like this. On the other hand if I could use its debuff without stucking for some secs maybe I wouldn’t care that much. Btw its debuff duration is like 10 secs longer than its buff duration what feels much better…as a debuff…

2. The third problem is not that big one but its effect is a bit messy and annoying… It is beautiful in a way but if a lot of monsters get that smoky effect (+the shiny smoky circles on the floor) or a big boss then it becomes distracting and it’s hard to see anything on the map. Btw some says its sound effect is annoying too. It didn’t annoy me that much but maybe you could change a bit that too.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the extended wait time for casting all those extra circles, if the circles were actually spread out more to make it worth leveling past 5. The amount of circles that overlap each other and keep the spread area small, discourages leveling it any higher.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a problem too… This was the first time actually I tried lvl15 (that’s why it wasn’t in my mind now) and I recognised this too… Before it I was actually wondering how it puts down the circles I thought maybe it will even put some around me or something…I was disappointed… XD

But anyway for my build that extra waiting time sux but if someone could use it that way I’m okay with it… I just thought it rly doesn’t fit to anybodys build right now like this.

Yes, this is why I get monstrance lvl1. It’s not worth it at all to level, even if you try to optimize around it.

The circles should just all appear, without sticking you in place. The duration of monstrance is already so short, having to wait extra time makes it even worse.

Lv1 is enough, they should fix the animation though

For buff yes but for debuff lvl 1 sux.

389 days and still not fixed.