Tree of Savior Forum

Please, can somebody help us?

Hello guys. After all that happened, I’d like to draw attention to something that bothered us. We have a friend of faith for 2 years in the game that sold visuals in the market for 12kk during the event and was banished after that, different from many players who sold items at orbiting prices. I would ask for the team to re-evaluate an account of it and everything that happened, I believe the player can not be banned, other than the hacker that caused the chaos in the silute and stays there: blackragnarok, free.
The name of our friend’s team is GranStark. Please Staff, just re-evaluate his account for misunderstanding.
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Please guys, just spend a minute to re-evaluate this ban…

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

Give me my reindeer! He did not do anything wrong. :sob:

#FreeGranStark

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

He did nothing wrong, give him back to us IMC !! >:c

@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri

#FreeGranStark

1 Like

Please staff, help him, he didn’t done nothing wrong on the game, I think it could be a misunderstanding to have banned her account, all because of the market problem weeks ago, he is a very special player that always believed on the game potential and on IMC.
Please, just re-evaluate his account for misunderstanding.
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Thanks for the attention

1 Like

Hi, we would like to ask you to reevaluate our partner’s situation. He claims to have done nothing that deserved banishment and we trusted him. :pensive: We miss having fun with him, having him with us and his company inside the game, please help us. :sob: Thank you for your attention. :pleading_face:

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

Thats because we’re one guild. We’re friends here. We help each other and we are trying to ask gently for the STAFF just looking hes account.

What’s a visual?

How were they selling it?

costumes.
GranStark sold by market, at 12kk each one, like I said.
A lot of players just use this hacker to sold itens in a very high price, unlike him.

They weren’t banned for selling costumes at 12m. They either did something else that triggered the ban, or they shared an IP with someone who did.

Thats what I think too.
Probably theres some mistake here.
I just wanna staff check it.

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Upon further investigation, we verified that your account has violated the terms of service and EULA of the
game due to registering and selling an excessively overpriced item.
Due to this, your account has been permanently banned.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

This is my case, and its the only thing i did wrong right there. i got permanently banned.
i think a lot of the people who get banned mostly did the same thing.

@pewpewo3o852 sad to say terms of service and EULA did say IMC has their say on your account if you were to violate any of the rules ‘w’;;

1 Like

.Lol all those staff tags.

Remember to tag them too when you say thanks

1 Like

We have updated his status via his ticket he sent.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for helping our friend, and spend your time to come here and read our post, I love tree of savior

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Again
Thanks for all your help

3 Likes

Thank you! @STAFF_Yuri

3 Likes