means

#LOVE

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

why mean love

what keyword for country ?

You really are a funny dude are you? XD

I want you in my Team! hahahahaha!

Just change your team name into BABA please? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Swordman is crap for dps, if your not going to be a tank build you might as well go archer or wizard, even a full support priest can outdps a swordman just by using their own buffs and auto attacking things, well assuming you don’t go the only really viable dps build for them, which is sword->peltasa->hoplite3->dopple->dragoon. none of the others come close to this really, some of the other classes will seem better at low to mid game, but once you get hoplite 3 it makes any other class combo look stupid, and it gets even better as you get dopple/dragoon.

If you wanna get a party later on make sure you take peltasa 1 in your build, no one wants a swordman for dps, not when archer or wiz or some of the cleric classes are better at it. But if oyu have peltasa circle 1 and swashbuckling 5, they will take you just for that not really caring what else you got.

You’ve been warned there has been many posts about how lv 150+ swordies never get parties unless they got peltasa 1 for the aoe taunt. It’s actually slower for the party to invite a sword over an archer or wiz, even a badly built one.

Shinobi is a gimmicky class regardless, his clones can only use swordsman and shinobi abilities, making pretty much every class unappealing; if clones didn’t share damage with owner or for them to be able to cast skills that are non swordsman, would help a lot considering they are a full dps class.

i stay on sver osha man

and transfer to SEA sV

what about u ?

im BRAVEKEN my charr name

im BRAVE !! hahahahahaha

No need peltasa = =

becoz i become corsair then shinobi

YES concentrate is very usefull and make me hight DPS