Tree of Savior Forum

Please add the option to delete account

I would like to delete my account and I’m probably not the only one. Please add the option to delete account in preferences for easier access. I would like to cancel my account and if any mods are available to assist, I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Do you? or do you want to delete a bunch of proxy accounts used for keys? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

U can delete your account, i’ve done it b4

I don’t have any other accounts other than this. I’m simply disappointed.

I’ve looked all over. There isn’t any button or link. How did you do it?

I don’t remember, but i’ve deleted my account which loged in with facebook, cuz i want to use my gmail.
Maybe they removed it for some reasons

1 Like

If you cant find a delete button, just leave it be and try to forget.

simply disappointed of what? Game not even out and you cry already !

2 Likes

Its k, we dont want this kind of people here.

Edit: Maybe she is dissappointed because she is from the phillippines and they arent allowed to play the beta because they are going to have their own local publisher. Wish I had a local publisher :frowning: less lag.

The reason doesn’t matter,I agree with OP.It should be a basic function to delete or at least disable your account.I think we should be able to do more as members [more flags,report,etc.],but that’s another matter.

Hopefully an answer for this is found.

1 Like

Welll from personal experience, there arent many sites that allow you to delete your account. Try to just disable everything tho, so you dont get spammed on your email/gmail and just forget about this game forever.

Who’s crying? Maybe next time you should post something that would benefit the conversation instead of posting trivial things. My reason for wanting to delete my account is none of your concern. Then again, this is the internet. Everybody feels the need to say something even if it’s irrelevant.

Thank you, Melon. My sentiments exactly.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.