Tree of Savior Forum

Playing Korean ToS

hey guys i’m from indonesia and since indonesian region block is probably a done deal i would like to know how to play korean ToS.

i mean it’s way closer to Indonesia than US and all.
can anyone tell me step by step on how to play kToS? or link me to a thread or reddit post? because i can’t seem to comprehend anything on the website.

thank you in advance.

All the info’s in the first post, and the Useful Links.

what does this mean?
Q: How do I play kTOS?
A: You need a verified Korean Nexon account. If you want one go search elsewhere.

thanks a lot by the way.

edit: so everywhere i look there is no step by step way to create a korean nexon acc. uh.

A verified Nexon account is an account that passes the security check via Korean cellphone. The only reasonably-legitimate way for an outsider to get through that, is to have a Korean friend make/verify the account. The entry isn’t similar to account registration here. You could buy one, but account buying discussion is forum-taboo.

If you still want an account registration Guide, I can edit this post with instructions. But why not just run a VPN for this version? The only thing you’d have to stay aware of, is that you will need to turn off the VPN when adding funds to your Steam wallet and buying TP for ToS (Steam does not approve of people changing their location to potentially take advantage of regional discounts).

of course the first thing that came to my mind was VPN but i ping tested west coast using VPN and it was 500ms crazy shat.

. Well then.

Well, the only advice I can give from here is to follow this guide:

and after choosing a server, ping to “54.88.25.242”. If it’s still beyond 300ms, then, sad 6.

hey wtf? i just used my australia VPN and it literally decreases my ms how is that even possible? i mean vpn supposed to clutter the traffic with useless country ip bouncing right?

dafaq happened.

edit: is australia region blocked? i was trying to chose the closest country i got in my VPN list so that the increase in MS would be minimal.

its not region blocked

thank god. a ray of sunshine.

u have to buy those accounts from koreans

Glad that things are working better. Hopefully see you in-game.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/user_avatar/forum.treeofsavior.com/largebanana/120/87571_1.png

yeah well it’s not like i got 100 ms or anything it was 267 lol. barely under 300.